Mass Effect 3 and Art Envy: Reaping What They Sow

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By yetiantics

Hi, I'm from the internet! My opinions matter!

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By connerthekewlkid

@LiquidSwords: hes actually probably trying to get anonemouse to try and hack our website :p

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I like Mass Effect and Call Of Duty. Suck me up.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By JasonR86

Not even going to watch based off of the first comment the OP said after the fact. I don't need to hear someone shit on a piece of entertainment I enjoy.

FriskyHeadCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By FriskyHeadCrab

I feel weird. I've never had the peculiar sensation of agreeing with someone's conclusion entirely... but rejecting every last piece of evidence to support their point.

That is possibly the most mouth-breathing, pretentious, arrogant, and ill-conceived video I have ever agreed with.

Congratulations.

You are now the Micheal Moore of video game journalism.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By connerthekewlkid
tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By tourgen

This is some seriously piss-poor trolling. Try harder.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By AngelN7

@JasonR86 said:

Not even going to watch based off of the first comment the OP said after the fact. I don't need to hear someone shit on a piece of entertainment I enjoy.

Yup I said that to myself a while ago , I think that's the best way to go arround the internet I think I rather be in "this" imaginary place where everything is happy like before the internet and I wasn't hating on videogames all that much.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By JasonR86

@AngelN7 said:

@JasonR86 said:

Yup I said that to myself a while ago , I think that's the best way to go arround the internet I think I rather be in "this" imaginary place where everything is happy like before the internet and I wasn't hating on videogames all that much.

It makes for a much simpler, less grumpy life.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By stryker1121

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I like Mass Effect and Call Of Duty. Suck me up.

You, sir, are worse than Hitler!

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Cloudenvy

@tourgen said:

This is some seriously piss-poor trolling. Try harder.

I swear it's been getting worse lately

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By N7

I don't know what's worse, this guy for being an idiot, or you guys for buying into it so much.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By themangalist

@pleasebecalm said:

@Dtat said:

I don't entirely agree with the part about Bastion.

As for ME, I never really thought of it that way. I guess it's kind of true that it does reveal how meaningless all of your choices were. That makes me sad. But it's hard to argue against.

Many people do realize that ME3's choices equate to nothing. But what most people are dishonest to realize is that Mass Effect has always been shit, especially compared to the superior and underrated Alpha Protocol.

I mostly agree with the video's points but it hugely undermines the merits of the franchise. People were never in it for the shooting or choices. It was always about the setting and the characters. There is always great charm in them and that's where most of the nostalgia's at. ME3 is the ultimate high school reunion for fans of the series. By 10 years no one would remember how shitty the Mako controls are and how the choices made little variation -- it would be the rich universe and cast of characters that will stay with gamers for the longest while. I personally is content with the ending because for all the series' worth it was the experience.

And oh please, I beg to differ for people defending the "superior" Alpha Protocol. Don't even pretend it played well. The endgame was just as rushed as the ME3 ending was, instead of which colour explosion you like, it's who you want to punch in the face and which chick you want to ride off into the sunset with. I do admit it had its charms, being able to do legit spy shit. But otherwise, it's not a superb RPG you think it is.

Godak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Godak

Only smart people can talk on the internet.

SHUT UP, IT'S TRUE!

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#66  Edited By ZombiePie

If you intend to write a blog about video game franchises don't bash people who disagree with you. We have a zero tolerance policy on Giant Bomb of such nonsense on the forums.