Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By doomguy64
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Currently half-way through Max Payne 3 on PC. Having a blast I guess but its somewhat of a departure from the gritty "city noir" we've all been a custom to from the previous titles. Max throws in a lot more sarcastic remarks and he is also down right a mess this time round. I've started the game on hard and I've had some trouble clearing out rooms old school style; as in diving into a room full of enemies and diving right back out. Had to readjust my playing style to more of a tactical pace as in shooting from cover and slowly moving forward into hostile areas. Overall I'm quite satisfied with it so far. Enjoy the eye candy :P

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
doomguy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By doomguy64
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Currently half-way through Max Payne 3 on PC. Having a blast I guess but its somewhat of a departure from the gritty "city noir" we've all been a custom to from the previous titles. Max throws in a lot more sarcastic remarks and he is also down right a mess this time round. I've started the game on hard and I've had some trouble clearing out rooms old school style; as in diving into a room full of enemies and diving right back out. Had to readjust my playing style to more of a tactical pace as in shooting from cover and slowly moving forward into hostile areas. Overall I'm quite satisfied with it so far. Enjoy the eye candy :P

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
doobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By doobie

im on the last chapter and i have fucking LOVED it. the story, the gameplay, the graphic all top notch and so much fun.

my game of the year so far

doomguy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doomguy64

Yeah I'm really enjoying it, might wait till I finish to determine if its my GOTY. Am I nearing the final chapters? I stopped playing around panama.

DelroyLindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DelroyLindo

There are 14 chapters in the game. I loved it. Just started a second playthrough on easy to mess around and get all the golden guns before i do it on hard.

doomguy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By doomguy64

Nice so I'm pretty close. Yeah I've missed a ton of the golden guns, might do it on my second play through if I have time.