Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hanner74
No Caption Provided

Just throwing out my 2 cents;

I would like to see more character based merchandise, similar to this image. I think there is a lot of great things that can be done with t-shirts and posters and such using cartoony characters. I'm not a fan of the deer, and while i have a few of the standard logo shirts, i find it difficult to wear them at times as i have to explain why i'm wearing a shirt that says Giant Bomb.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@hanner74 said:
i find it difficult to wear them at times as i have to explain why i'm wearing a shirt that says Giant Bomb.

I wear a lot dumber stuff I have to explain.

uhtaree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer the inside joke types of shirts because I have the same self-consciousness about what I wear as you. I feel like I would only be wearing the explicitly GB shirts for the fans who know exactly what it is and that's not often whereas some of their more creative shirts kind of just blend into the urban streetwear style of shirts that are prevalent these days.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like in general they are leaving a ton of money on the table with the merchandising. There should be more frequently released designs. I would probably be willing to buy 10 shirts a year easily if they were well designed and timely. Instead I've bought like 3 all-time.

They should just create some standardized program for fan-based designs. Come up with some % of the proceeds they will receive, or pay them a pre-determined flat amount and put them up for sale.

This one from back in December should have already been made: