Merry Chistmas to all!... and some other ramblings...

ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ChestyMcGee

So Merry, Merry Christmas everyone and all that other festive stuff.

Now on to the nerdy bits.

What has everyone got for Christmas, gaming wise? I'm still yet to open anything (14:13 GMT, 25/12/08)! I'm hoping for Left 4 Dead off my parents, World in Conflict off my Brother and Medieval 2: Total War and Battlefield 2 off other people.

In preparation for Battlefield 2, and as a result of listening to some of the Timesplitters soundtrack (for old times sake) I've made a new fan-trailer, which I havn't done for some time!

I'll add in here too, that my Game Of The Year has to be Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and the worse game I've played this year, even if it didn't come out this year, is Two Worlds.

So I'll ask again. What game(s) have people got for Crimbo? And what do you hope for in the January-sales?
ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ChestyMcGee

So Merry, Merry Christmas everyone and all that other festive stuff.

Now on to the nerdy bits.

What has everyone got for Christmas, gaming wise? I'm still yet to open anything (14:13 GMT, 25/12/08)! I'm hoping for Left 4 Dead off my parents, World in Conflict off my Brother and Medieval 2: Total War and Battlefield 2 off other people.

In preparation for Battlefield 2, and as a result of listening to some of the Timesplitters soundtrack (for old times sake) I've made a new fan-trailer, which I havn't done for some time!

I'll add in here too, that my Game Of The Year has to be Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and the worse game I've played this year, even if it didn't come out this year, is Two Worlds.

So I'll ask again. What game(s) have people got for Crimbo? And what do you hope for in the January-sales?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

If you're just about to get into Battlefield 2 now...you're probably going to get your ass handed to you.

ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChestyMcGee

Indeed, I guessed that. 

But I'm rather good at FPS games. And that's an understatement.

Also, I played the previous two games to death.
Ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ryu

I'm probably gonna pick up Fallout 3 and maybe Fable or something. I know there is another one I want but I can't remember it =(. How come PC games are so cheap anyway! I was looking the other day like £12 for L4D and Dead Space (I think). Anywayz how come you didn't open anything until after lunch?

ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChestyMcGee

God knows. "Tradition"?