#1 Posted by snide (2672 posts) -
#2 Posted by snide (2672 posts) -
#3 Posted by Hero_Swe (1259 posts) -

This topic has great potential. Thanks Dave.

#4 Posted by snide (2672 posts) -

Feel free to try gpbmike's new "fun" ability in the image editing tab.

#5 Edited by Hero_Swe (1259 posts) -

Edit: Anyway. More christmas hats images!

Second Edit: Disregard that. I had to create a gallory to drag it, Though I can't seem to find the proper image editing tab, and now I know that unnamed gallery equals 404 generator :P

#6 Edited by KarlPilkington (2768 posts) -
JASON
#7 Posted by MEATBALL (3956 posts) -
#8 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5710 posts) -

Yaaaay!

#9 Posted by Venatio (4654 posts) -

Can someone put an awesome christmas hat on my SOA grim reaper in my avatar?

#10 Posted by Vager (1675 posts) -

HATS!!!

#11 Posted by countinhallways (633 posts) -

Merry days indeed.

#12 Posted by InsidiousTuna (479 posts) -

Awesome!

#13 Posted by deathstriker666 (1349 posts) -

Awesome. Really appreciate all the stuff @gpbmike and @alexisg have been doing lately to fix all the buggy tools that have plagued the site for years!

Christmas Sandwich Love

#14 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2532 posts) -

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

#15 Posted by JJOR64 (19548 posts) -

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

#16 Posted by RecSpec (4611 posts) -
#17 Posted by GlenTennis (3266 posts) -
#18 Posted by RecSpec (4611 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

Are you using Parchment v2? That was why I couldn't find it at first. I was still using v1

#19 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -
Chie wasn't a very good Santa's helper.
#20 Posted by Silver-Streak (1519 posts) -

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Ditto

#21 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

Click "Fun" in the image editor.

#22 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -
#23 Posted by InsidiousTuna (479 posts) -

@GlenTennis: Fixed it for you, Ben!

#24 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

Wait, you can edit images on the site?

#25 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -

Is there any way to rotate the hat?

#26 Posted by B0nd07 (1744 posts) -

@snide: Unfortunately, it's broken for me. I started a bug thread for the editor though. Guess I'm stuck with Photoshop for now.

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

It's under the "Fun" option as "Hat".

#27 Posted by FinalDasa (2417 posts) -
Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Murdouken (766 posts) -
#29 Posted by JJOR64 (19548 posts) -

@B0nd07 said:

@snide: Unfortunately, it's broken for me. I started a bug thread for the editor though. Guess I'm stuck with Photoshop for now.

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

It's under the "Fun" option as "Hat".

Is it in the v2 toolbar or do I have to go to my images and click "Edit Images" there?

#30 Edited by deathstriker666 (1349 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@B0nd07 said:

@snide: Unfortunately, it's broken for me. I started a bug thread for the editor though. Guess I'm stuck with Photoshop for now.

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

It's under the "Fun" option as "Hat".

Is it in the v2 toolbar or do I have to go to my images and click "Edit Images" there?

Click on the "image" tab in the forum editor, click on previous uploads, mouse over an image (you should see "edit" appear as one the options), and then navigate to the "fun" tab in the upper right in the image editor.

#31 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Wait, you can edit images on the site?

It's a new feature.

Now we all have the power to make horrifying image edits.
#32 Posted by Dany (8018 posts) -

My iphone is now celebrating Christmas! Though it is kinda buggy can't have it be on my head but still, really awesome

#33 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2877 posts) -
#34 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1281 posts) -
#35 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5094 posts) -

Yayyyy

#36 Posted by Pop (2689 posts) -
#37 Posted by DemiGodRaven (290 posts) -

Well, that was fun.

#38 Posted by JJOR64 (19548 posts) -

@deathstriker666 said:

@JJOR64 said:

@B0nd07 said:

@snide: Unfortunately, it's broken for me. I started a bug thread for the editor though. Guess I'm stuck with Photoshop for now.

@JJOR64 said:

@yoshimitz707 said:

I'm not seeing this santa hat option when I hit edit images!

Same here. Where is it at?

It's under the "Fun" option as "Hat".

Is it in the v2 toolbar or do I have to go to my images and click "Edit Images" there?

Click on the "image" tab in the forum editor, click on previous uploads, mouse over an image (you should see "edit" appear as one the options), and then navigate to the "fun" tab in the upper right in the image editor.

Ok. I see it now.

#39 Posted by MikkaQ (10296 posts) -

Alrighty then.

#40 Posted by TurboMan (8193 posts) -
#41 Edited by Spoonman671 (5013 posts) -

Is there any way to rotate that hat?

EDIT: I guess I should have added an image.

#42 Posted by MoltenBoron (95 posts) -
#43 Posted by AlisterCat (6125 posts) -
#44 Posted by Gnubberen (814 posts) -
#45 Posted by mracoon (5084 posts) -

I took a random image from my gallery to test it out. I got an infinite loading screen but it still saved the changes.

Moderator
#46 Posted by big_jon (6151 posts) -

Do me, do me!

#47 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7788 posts) -
#48 Posted by MikeGosot (3235 posts) -

#49 Posted by 49th (3041 posts) -
Fun Fact: Contains exactly 49 hats.

I drawed my name with hats

Online
#50 Posted by SMTDante89 (2730 posts) -