#51 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

Sure, why not. Seems like you don't even have enough on the list to give away everything as is, and I'd hate to see all that goodwill go to waste. Steam account is Example1013.

#52 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

@Matthew said:

I'm not going to double dip in your generosity (ew) but users like you are what makes giantbomb so flippin awesome! Just downloaded my copy of witcher today!

You know, I played it this year (er... last year, now!) and despite being a 2007 game, it still plays and looks like a game that could have just come out. I've picked apart Skyrim here and there and have to wonder if some people actually see in Skyrim exactly what I saw in The Witcher (even if I don't see it, in Skyrim). Anyway, everyone who doesn't have Skyrim right now or can't afford the price tag - picking up the first Witcher is an amazing way to pass the time until Skyrim is cheaper! At least, until they merge and bring us SkyWitch. Or The Witch Rimmer. Eew.

(And for those who don't know what Matthew is talking about, a few random people on my Steam friend's list got occasional surprises during the holidays, because why not.)

Have fun collecting booby playing cards!

#53 Edited by Mesklinite (816 posts) -
#54 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

@Example1013 said:

Sure, why not. Seems like you don't even have enough on the list to give away everything as is, and I'd hate to see all that goodwill go to waste. Steam account is Example1013.

Indeed. I believe I counted 97 games, so even if a few hundred toss their name into the hat, odds should be really good that you'll walk away with something. Also, if I come across any more good sales, I will possibly add just a few more into the pot. Or maybe a few GoG games, if there is something at a good price to increase people's odds just a little more. Best of luck and happy 2012!

#55 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -

I never say no to a chance for free games and you're giving out a lot so I'm in. Thanks for the generosity!

#56 Posted by EightBitShik (1342 posts) -
#57 Edited by Farley_Lives (278 posts) -

Here's to hoping I can get rock of ages.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cmspaz

#58 Posted by StealthRaptor (531 posts) -

SteamID = StealthRaptor

Terraria would be awesome!

#59 Posted by HisDudeness (254 posts) -

Renegade Ops please! account name: elephant26

#60 Posted by CaptainCody (1521 posts) -

Steam ID is Warmaster830. I would link it if my ID wasn't fucking up on the site right now. Dungeon Defenders would be great so I could defend some dungeons and keep users like you safe, I'm just that modest of a person.

#61 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (764 posts) -

I'm in! Steam id: noc00kiesforyou

I'd like to take chance with Renegade Ops, thank you!

#62 Posted by Kodo_Beast (131 posts) -

I'll try for The Witcher.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thekodobeast/

#63 Posted by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

I'll take a copy of The Witcher! Steam id mSmeeze

#64 Posted by Slax (962 posts) -

I don't need anything, just wanted to thank you for putting up all these games for people to win. That's real damn sweet of you. So thanks!

#65 Posted by SSully (4322 posts) -
#66 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

Witcher, Bastion, or Vegas would make a great addition to my holiday collection! Steamid: soupbear

#67 Edited by SirPsychoSexy (1331 posts) -
#68 Posted by Morien (161 posts) -

I would love a copy of Bastion since I haven't played it yet. If that is taken and I am chosen at random, then Rock of Ages, please. My Steam name is the same; Morien. And even if I don't win, thanks for doing this!

#69 Edited by 71Ranchero (2829 posts) -
#70 Posted by strangone (179 posts) -

I'd like Fallout New Vegas please. Steam id is strang.

#71 Posted by seanvail99 (130 posts) -

This is very generous and super cool. I would love to play The Witcher.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/seanvail99/ - steam ID seanvail99

Thanks!

#72 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Dungeon Defenders would be pretty sick! I love how generous this community is. I'll pay it forward one day.

#73 Posted by Hadoken101 (876 posts) -

Steam ID: Hadoken1o1

I'll sign up for Dungeon Defenders please!

#74 Posted by Fripplebubby (1028 posts) -
#75 Posted by Subjugation (4740 posts) -

I can't believe there is another of these. Maybe I'll finally get my chance at Renegade Ops! Steam ID is the same as my username here. You are a very generous man.

#76 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12110 posts) -

Of the games here, I wouldn't mind Serious Sam HD the first encounter

Steam username is the same as my regular username.

#77 Posted by iShayman (92 posts) -
#78 Posted by DystopiaX (5360 posts) -

sign me up for this thing! id is same as username (dystopiax). Would love either Terreria or the Witcher.

#79 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

Nevermind. I can't find my steam id thingy.

#80 Posted by Johnny_Reckless (16 posts) -

Branthog, you're a fine example of why the Giant Bomb/Whiskey Media community is so awesome. I'll throw my name in the hat for a chance at Dogfighter. Thanks!

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnny_reckless

#81 Posted by Inkerman (1455 posts) -

Wow man, I'll throw my name in the hat. I'll let you know my steam name if I win!

#82 Edited by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -
#83 Edited by Natedogg2 (457 posts) -
#84 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@Branthog: Wow, nice of you!

I'll opt in for either Dungeon Defenders and/or Dungeons of Dredmor, if you still have any of those. My steam ID is Cincaid. Thanks!

#85 Posted by Klaimore (940 posts) -

Wow this is great thanks for doing this! I would love to get the wiiiitcher and my steam ID is Klaimore

#86 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

Great thing you are doing here!

I would like Dungeon Defenders. Steam username is joseph9631

#87 Posted by fisher81 (535 posts) -

I *think* I qualify for this. Pretty sure I have 100+ posts. Anyways, steam id is cfish81. I wouldn't mind surfing some audio, but I'm on a Mac so idk if it's compatible.

#88 Posted by DarthOrange (3893 posts) -
#89 Edited by ImHungry (377 posts) -
#90 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

@fisher81 said:

I *think* I qualify for this. Pretty sure I have 100+ posts. Anyways, steam id is cfish81. I wouldn't mind surfing some audio, but I'm on a Mac so idk if it's compatible.

Unfortunately, it's on the Windows platform, only - but if you run windows in Paralells, Virtualbox, VMWare, etc - its a light enough game that it should run just fine inside the guest OS. Also, I think a number of the other games are cross platform, if it comes to that. Take care!

#91 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

new vegas, if i win.

#92 Edited by Landon (4164 posts) -
#93 Posted by ZagZagovich (770 posts) -

New Vegas would be cool to have, can't buy it through steam anyway. My steam name is ZagZagovich.

#94 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1602 posts) -

I'll put my name in the hat; count me in for Anomaly: Warzone Earth! Steam ID: Progn0sticator

#95 Posted by Bumpton (456 posts) -

Bastion or Dungeons of Dredmore would be magnificent!

My Steam id is: bumpton

You're awesome.

#96 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

Binding of Isaac please! username: _7575_

#97 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -
#98 Posted by probablytuna (3822 posts) -

Can I still enter? If so, my Steam name is akiz_jack and I would love to have Renegade Ops.

#99 Posted by Tonylope (194 posts) -

I would love to play Bastion! My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tonylope

#100 Posted by Little_Socrates (5715 posts) -

Hey, this sounds pretty cool. I'm down! Thanks, Branthog!