#351 Posted by oasis789 (115 posts) -

Thanks again for Sequence :)

#352 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #024

Random.org says . . . #189 . . . which is @lolgreg !

Congratulations!

There are several previous winners who still have to choose their game and your first choice (Bastion) has unfortunately already been claimed. Please let me know three or four other games you would be interested in (in order of preference) and I'll send it your way as soon as your turn comes up.

Gerstmas Present #025

Random.org says . . . #73 . . . which is @DarthOrange !

Congratulations!

There are several previous winners who still have to choose their game and your first choice (Bastion) has unfortunately already been claimed. Please let me know three or four other games you would be interested in (in order of preference) and I'll send it your way as soon as your turn comes up.

#353 Posted by Moncole (636 posts) -

If I win. These are the games I want in order.

Terraria

The Witcher

Binding of Isaac

Serious Sam: Random Encounter

Rock of Ages

Renegade ops

If only these games are left and you draw me redraw.

Steel Storm: Burning Retribution]\

Portal 2

Dungeons of Dredmore (complete pack, including Ream of the Diggle Gods)

#354 Posted by lolgreg (244 posts) -

Since Bastion's taken I will take any of the following:

Portal 2

The Witcher

Rock of Ages

Renegade Ops

You're awesome by the way.

#355 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #026

Random.org says . . . #246 . . . which is @FlemmingM !

Congratulations!

Please let me know what still-available game you would prefer!

Gerstmas Present #027

Random.org says . . . #18 . . . which is @jorbear !

Congratulations!

As soon as your turn comes up, I'll send your requested game (or ask you to offer an alternative choice.

Gerstmas Present #028

Random.org says . . . #[edit: lost track of what number this was] . . . which is @mylifeforAiur !

Congratulations!

As soon as your turn comes up, I'll send your requested game. However, Bastion is no longer available, so please take a look a the current list and provide an alternative choice or two in order of preference.

#356 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

Thanks for the copy of EYE. Really appreciate it.

#357 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

@Branthog: Cool, uhm, I'll take New Vegas if it's still available and Renegade Ops as a secondary choice.

#358 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #029

Random.org says . . . #27 . . . which is @MetalBaofu !

Congratulations!

I've sent your requested copy of Terraria. Enjoy!

Gerstmas Present #030

Random.org says . . . #150 . . . which is @ryanrulez !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Dungeon Defenders is no longer available. Please view the list of games currently available and let me know which two or three (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up.

Gerstmas Present #031

Random.org says . . . #215 . . . which is @zor !

Congratulations!

Please view the list of games currently available and let me know several (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up.

Gerstmas Present #032

Random.org says . . . #80 . . . which is @adamsons !

Congratulations!

Unforunately, all copies of Bastion have been claimed. Please view the list of games currently available and let me know several (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up.

Gerstmas Present #033

Random.org says . . . #241 . . . which is @liquidmatt !

Congratulations!

You've won, but I won't be able to send your game until previous winners have had a chance to receive their games. As soon as your turn is up, I'll send yours or request you to provide alternative choices at that time, if your preferences are already spoken for.

#359 Posted by MetalBaofu (1440 posts) -

Nice...Terraria has been downloaded. Thanks again for doing this, dude. Really awesome.

#360 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #034

Random.org says . . . #123 . . . which is @Canteu !

Congratulations!

You've won, but I won't be able to send your game until previous winners have had a chance to receive their games. As soon as your turn is up, I'll send yours or request you to provide alternative choices at that time, if your preferences are already spoken for. In the meantime, please send me your top several choices of games in order of preferences and I'll send your highest preference that is available at the time.

Gerstmas Present #035

Random.org says . . . #138 . . . which is @Matt !

Congratulations!

You've won, but I won't be able to send your game until previous winners have had a chance to receive their games. As soon as your turn is up, I'll send yours or request you to provide alternative choices at that time, if your preferences are already spoken for. In the meantime, please send me your top several choices of games in order of preferences and I'll send your highest preference that is available at the time. Also, be sure to let me know your Steam profile URL/name/whatever and add me (Branthog) on Steam, if you haven't already, so I can send the game when ready.

#361 Posted by innacces14 (737 posts) -

Currently installing The Witcher. Just like to give another thanks to Branthog for doing this and upping my love for the Giant Bomb community. =]

#362 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@innacces14 said:

Currently installing The Witcher. Just like to give another thanks to Branthog for doing this and upping my love for the Giant Bomb community. =]

The Witcher is the most amazing RPG I've ever played, take it slow and enjoy it man, the bleak cold universe of The Witcher will suck you right in.
#363 Posted by Zor (667 posts) -

Hmm... not sure if you (Branthog) got my reply (since my status still says pending choice), so i guess i'll post it here too..

1. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
  2. Rock of Ages

I did want a few other titles, but they are all gone.. :( looking at you innacces14...

#364 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #036

Random.org says . . . #113 . . . which is @TwoLines !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, all copies of Rock of Ages have been claimed. Please view the list of games currently available and let me know a couple titles (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up.

Gerstmas Present #037

Random.org says . . . #117 . . . which is @wwfundertaker !

Congratulations!

Please view the list of games currently available and let me know several (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up. Please also provide your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can gift your game to you.

Gerstmas Present #038

Random.org says . . . #222 . . . which is @Poki3 !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, all copies of Renegade Ops have been claimed. Please view the list of games currently available and let me know a couple titles (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up. Please also let me know your Steam profile URL / name /etc and/or add me to your contact list on Steam so I can gift the item to you when it's time (if you didn't already).

Gerstmas Present #039

Random.org says . . . #40 . . . which is @triple07 !

Congratulations!

Please view the list of games currently available and let me know several (in order of preference) you'd like me to send when your turn comes up. Please also provide your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can gift your game to you.

#365 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

Why on earth do I never ever win these type of things lol

#366 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

Why on earth do I never ever win these type of things lol

Well, hey, there's always next year. :)

Also, I'm going to be thinking about ways to adjust it slightly next year. I may set a rule that if you win one year, you have to skip the next. Or I may set a rule that if you entered and didn't win, your chances are increased (your name is entered twice, essentially). My logic with that (which may or may not be something I do - so nobody needs to worry, yet) is that it's a lot like the group chat options in story lines on SWTOR. You roll every time and the highest roll gets to speak. The more times you aren't chosen, the greater your chance (by way of direct influence of the game) the next roll.

#367 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

@Branthog: Hehe true enough! And hey, 60 drawings still remaining, Dungeons of Dredmore shall be mine!

#368 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@Branthog: Thanks for rock of ages! I never win anything! :D

#369 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #040

Random.org says . . . #40 . . . which is @Farley_Lives !

Congratulations!

Please view the list of games currently available and let me know which you would like. Also add me to your Steam contacts and let me know your steam profile URL / profile name / etc so I can find you and gift it to you.

Gerstmas Present #041

Random.org says . . . #13 . . . which is @Video_Game_King !

Congratulations!

Please add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you (looks like that will be Dungeons of Dredmore).

#370 Posted by Farley_Lives (278 posts) -

AWESOME!!! (Steam invite is sent) Looking at the list I see it's my turn next. I think I'll give Terraria a shot. Thank you!

#371 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #042

Random.org says . . . #173 . . . which is @Taka !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know which you'd like. Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #043

Random.org says . . . #69 (heh) . . . which is @ZagZagovich !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know which you'd like (unfortunately, Fallout is no longer available). Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #044

Random.org says . . . #182 . . . which is @itsmadness !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know which you'd like. Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #045

Random.org says . . . #191 . . . which is @mustachioeugene !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #046

Random.org says . . . #144 . . . which is @AjayRaz !

Congratulations!

Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you (if you haven't already). Also, if the title is gone by the time your turn is up, you may need to offer another preference.

#372 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #047

Random.org says . . . #62 . . . which is @Cincaid !

Congratulations!

Since there are enough copies of the game you chose, I have sent it to your account while we wait for the current winners to choose theirs.

Gerstmas Present #048

Random.org says . . . #43 . . . which is @Ssully !

Congratulations!

Since there are enough copies of the game you chose, I have sent it to your account while we wait for the current winners to choose theirs.

Gerstmas Present #049

Random.org says . . . #67 . . . which is @yoshimitz707 !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, there are no more copies of Renegade Ops. There are a couple people left to choose ahead of you, but please take a look at the current list and let me know your top two or three choices. When your turn comes up, I'll send along your most preferred available game.

Gerstmas Present #050

Random.org says . . . #56 . . . which is @Johnny_Reckless !

Congratulations!

There are a couple people ahead of you that must still make their choices. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know which you'd like, in case your game isn't available (it probably will be, but just in case). Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #051

Random.org says . . . #9 . . . which is @OroJackson !

Congratulations!

There are a couple people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Fallout is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top two or three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam and let me know your Steam profile URL / name / etc so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #052

Random.org says . . . #205 . . . which is @Hostile !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Bastion is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top two or three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #053

Random.org says . . . #132 . . . which is @Bulby33 !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top two or three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam so I can find and gift your item to you.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/merry-gerstmas-2012-giveaway-of-almost-100-games/530842

Gerstmas Present #054

Random.org says . . . #228 . . . which is @emem !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and, unfortunately, Fallout is all spoken for. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top two or three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam so I can find and gift your item to you.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/merry-gerstmas-2012-giveaway-of-almost-100-games/530842

Gerstmas Present #055

Random.org says . . . #174 . . . which is @TeenageJesusSuperstar !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices. In the event that Terraria is unavailable when your turn comes, please send me a couple alternatives in order of preference from the currently available list. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog) if I’m not already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #056

Random.org says . . . #40 . . . which is @bigsmoke77 !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, The Witcher is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #057

Random.org says . . . #1 . . . which is @The_Laughing_Man !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices, but please take a look at what is still available and send me your top three in order of preference. I’ll send your top available choice when your turn comes. (I assume you were putting your name in the hat, when you posted in the thread? If not, let me know and I’ll just re-draw).

Gerstmas Present #058

Random.org says . . . #64 . . . which is @Tonylope !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Bastion is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #059

Random.org says . . . #76 . . . which is @JoeyRavn !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Dungeon Defenders and The Witcher are no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #060

Random.org says . . . #187 . . . which is @l3illyl3ob !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Fallout: New Vegas is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

#373 Posted by l3illyl3ob (285 posts) -

You are amazing for doing this. Thanks so much!

#374 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #061

Random.org says . . . #175 . . . which is @GaZZuM !

Congratulations!

Please add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you as soon as possible.

Gerstmas Present #062

Random.org says . . . #167 . . . which is @chance !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices, but please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #063

Random.org says . . . #5 . . . which is @ShaggE !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, AudioSurf is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #064

Random.org says . . . #177 . . . which is @anbumakura !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Bastion is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #065

Random.org says . . . #22 . . . which is @thoseposers !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, The Witcher is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #066

Random.org says . . . #47 . . . which is @ArbitraryWater !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices and unfortunately, Serious Sam HD the First Encounter is no longer available. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

#375 Posted by chance (5 posts) -

Just received my Gerstmas present. Thanks a lot!

#376 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #067

Random.org says . . . #156 . . . which is @Nux !

Congratulations!

There are a few people ahead of you that must still make their choices. Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already and let me know your Steam contact info, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #068

Random.org says . . . #164 . . . which is @Benny !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, all of your choices have been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

#377 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #069

Random.org says . . . #142 . . . which is @avantegardener!

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, all of your choices have been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #070

Random.org says . . . #208 . . . which is @Terry_Bogard !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #071

Random.org says . . . #136 . . . which is @DazzHardy !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what other couple of choices (in order of preference) you would like, just in case Random Encounter isn't available when your turn comes up. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #072

Random.org says . . . #81 . . . which is @JCTango !

Congratulations!

[NOTE: #73, 74, and 75 didn't save for some reason and I couldn't bring myself to rewrite them all over again.]

#378 Posted by DazzHardy (796 posts) -

WOOO ^_^

You sir are awesome, and that's only partly because I won something, but mostly because this is really generous of you. I'll PM you a list in order of preference.

#379 Posted by Demon113 (1 posts) -
#380 Posted by Winsord (1301 posts) -

Just got my game and wanted to say thanks! I'd pretty much completely forgotten about this as it's been a couple of weeks, but finding the game in my inventory tonight was definitely a nice surprise!

#381 Posted by JCTango (1366 posts) -

Thanks, Branthog!

It was pretty fun checking the thread every once in a while to see if I would be a lucky one :D.

#382 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #076

Random.org says . . . #134 . . . which is @cooljammer00 !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, all of your choices have been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference..

Gerstmas Present #077

Random.org says . . . #141 . . . which is @Psylah !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know several choices (in order of preference) for what you would like. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #078

Random.org says . . . #169 . . . which is @Bobafettjm !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know several choices (in order of preference) for what you would like. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

#383 Edited by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas Present #079

Random.org says . . . #196 . . . which is @weegienwrench !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #080

Random.org says . . . #144 . . . which is @George_Hukas !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Fallout has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #081

Random.org says . . . #157 . . . which is @49th !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Fallout has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #082

Random.org says . . . #153 . . . which is @TehFlan !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Bastion has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #083

Random.org says . . . #139 . . . which is @Thomper !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Dungeons of Dredmore has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #084

Random.org says . . . #111 . . . which is @Pie !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, The Witcher has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #085

Random.org says . . . #172 . . . which is @HatKing !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #086

Random.org says . . . #179 . . . which is @Wraith1 !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #087

Random.org says . . . #100 . . . which is @RedHatDrew !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Bastion and Renegade Ops have been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #088

Random.org says . . . #186 . . . which is @Enigma777 !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, Dungeon Defenders has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #089

Random.org says . . . #87 . . . which is @sionweeks !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, the game you chose has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find you and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #090

Random.org says . . . #93 . . . which is @SaturdayNightSpecials !

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, the game you chose has been claimed by now (sorry!). Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference. Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find you and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #091

Random.org says . . . #107 . . . which is @Pkshields !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #092

Random.org says . . . #133 . . . which is @Hosstile17 !

Congratulations!

Please take a look at the current choice of games and let me know what your top three picks are, in order of preference (the selection is narrowing down, unfortunately). Please also add me on Steam (Branthog), if you haven’t already, so I can find you and gift your item to you.

Gerstmas Present #093

Random.org says . . . #118 . . . which is @ckeats !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #094

Random.org says . . . #178 . . . which is @C_Rakestraw !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #095

Random.org says . . . #109 . . . which is @Eaxis !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #096

Random.org says . . . #179 . . . which is @Sparky_Buzzsaw !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #097

Random.org says . . . #99 . . . which is @LethalKi11ler !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #098

Random.org says . . . #99 . . . which is @TehJediCake !

Congratulations!

Gerstmas Present #099

Random.org says . . . #101 . . . which is @nintendoeats !

Congratulations!

#384 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

Just wanna say that it was pretty awesome that you did this duder. That's a lot of games.

#385 Posted by Slag (4864 posts) -

Congrats to those who won, and mad props to for doing such a generous thing!

#386 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

Gerstmas is officially over!

We had 282 entrants and over the period of about 50 days, we gave away 99 games (meaning that 35% of entrants were winners). I'll try to do this again at the start of 2013 and perhaps I'll be able to draw together the support of some other duders who may want to participate in tossing gifts into the pot and I'll also see if I might be able to get a few deals from developers (especially indies) who might be willing to give me a really good discount on a large bundle of titles. The goal for 2013 will be to give away another 100 games, but I'm day-dreaming of being able to give away 200, if possible.

#387 Posted by wewantsthering (1594 posts) -

I just redeemed Blackwell Deception and it worked perfectly. Thanks! :-)