Merry Gerstmas! 2013 Giveaway of 500 games to 300 duders.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

Gerstmas 2013 Giveaways will officially begin on January 17th, at 12:00AM.=[COUNTDOWN TIMER]=

Entries are still open! Read below and add your entry, now! (We have more stuff than we do entrants, so I'll leave entries open for at least another day or two, even while we're drawing winners).

Note: You can still contribute games to Gerstmas. Just PM me and I'll give you my email address to send keys or gift via Steam to. Thanks!

No Caption Provided

What is Gerstmas?

Gerstmas is a post-holiday giveaway, where Giant Bomb community members give away games they have accumulated throughout the year, to other members. Gerstmas was first celebrated in 2012, when I gave away 100 games. Enough people said that they would like to participate in the giving away part that I set a goal of 200 games for 2013. I wasn't sure if that was realistic, but we wound up with more than 500 600 games, movies, and sound tracks (including bundled items) that we can give away to more than 300 400 duders! Giant Bomb's generosity is unbelievable.

Who Can Enter?

Anyone who has contributed to the community. Since we need to define some base line for contribution and to weed out new accounts generated just for the drawing, you need to meet either of the following sets of requirements. Note: You donot have to be a paying member to enter. A paying membership is simply another way to be eligible, if you don't already meet the other requirements!

=> EITHER: You have a Giant Bomb premium membership subscription on the date your name is drawn or you contributed a game to Gerstmas 2013.

=> OR: Your GB user account is at least 60 days old and you have at least 100 forum posts or 1,000 wiki points.

Winners of Gerstmases past are welcome to enter, but to favor those who haven't won before, entries will be weighted. Read on for further explanation.

How Do I Enter?

You can enter up until 12:00am PST, Thursday the 17th of January. See the countdown clock linked at the top of this post.

1. Post a message in this forum that contains your Steam Profile URL and a list of the top ten games that you'd like to receive, in order of preference.
  2. Add me to your Steam contacts (you can always remove me later, if you can't stand it).

I need you to post your Steam Profile URL here, so I can find your account and so that when you add me to your Steam contacts, I know who you are on GB.

I need at least ten games on your list, so that when some choices run out, we don't have the delay of communicating back and forth over new choices of what is still available at that time.

How Do I Find My Steam Profile URL?

To find your Steam Profile URL, log into Steam (either via the client or the web) and click on your profile icon at the top. The page you arrive at will include the full URL for your profile in the address bar. That URL is what I need.

For example, mine is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/branthog

Update on Steam Profiles: So, it appears there is a 300-friend limit on Steam. Who knew?! I've created a Steam Group, though. It'll just be a different group each year to make keeping track of who's in that year a lot easier. I'll try and clear out my friends list a little bit in the near future. In the meantime, instead of adding me as a contact on Steam, please join the Gerstmas2013 steam group, here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gerstmas2013 -- Thanks! :)

How Will Winners Be Selected?

Every entrant's name is put into a spreadsheet. The row-number in that sheet is their entry number (or ticket). To weigh in favor of those who didn't win last year, they will get four rows/tickets and those who received a game last year will receive one. Each day, I'll draw a set of random numbers from random.org and match those against the spreadsheet to find the winners (if #249 is drawn, then I'll find that record in the spreadsheet and that person wins and is removed from the list).

If the person has added me via Steam (as they should have when they first entered), I'll gift their most preferred and still-available game. If all their choices are gone, I'll send them a PM here requesting another choice. To keep things moving along, I will have to skip to the next winner's choice after 48hrs. If I still don't hear form you by the end of Gerstmas, I'll have draw another name in your place, entirely. So, keep your eye on your PMs and make sure your GB settings are such that you get an email notification when someone PMs you.

After You Win

Please drop a note in the thread to confirm that you've received your game!

Odds of Winning

The odds of winning are entirely dependent on the number of entries, but 100 of about 300 entrants won something, last year. We can maintain the same odds with up to 1,000 entrants, this year and even if we surpass that, we won't be talking astronomical chances, here.

Gerstmas Gift Inventory

We have too much inventory to track in a forum post, this year. Instead, see this Google Docs spreadsheet for a better-formatted and updated list of available inventory and winners, throughout Gerstmas.

Since Gerstmas is about rewarding a big chunk of the community with fun little surprises, you'll notice these are mostly indie games, smaller games, and slightly older triple-A titles. It'd be great to give away full brand new triple-A games, but the cost would prohibit this from being something more people can enjoy (and most people are not collecting spare triple-A games in their inventory all year round, obviously!). There is a huge variety of great games, though, and should be something for everyone. Think of the Gerstmas celebration of being more like a little above stalking-stuffers. These are your Tiger Handheld Electronic Games rather than your Red Ryder BB Gun!

A Virus Named Tom (1), AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (1), Achron (1), Adam's Venture: Episode 3: Revelations (1), Alpha Protocol (1), Avadon: The Black Fortress (2), AVSEQ (7), Awesomenauts (2), Basement Collection (5), Bejeweled 3 (1), Binding of Isaac (10), Binding of Isaac Collection (11), Bioshock (1), Blackwell Deception (1), Blocks That Matter (3), Booster Trooper (1), Brazen (double fine Amnesia Fortnight prototype) (1), Breath of Death VII & Cthulu Saves the World (2), Breath of Death VII: The Beginning (3), Bunch of Heroes (3), Burn Zombie Burn (1), Castle Crashers (2), Cave Story (8), Chaser (1), Civilization III - Complete (2), Civilization V (2), Closure (1), Cogs (2), Containment: The Zombie Puzzler (1), Cortex Command (1), Crayon Physics Deluxe (1), Cryostasis (1), Cthulu Saves the World (3), Cubemen (2 packs) (5), Darksiders (1), Dead Horde (1), Dead Pixels (2), Dead Space Pack (1), Defense Grid + all DLC (1), Defy Gravity Extended (1), Delve Deeper + Treasure Tunnels (1), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2), Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition and The Missing Link DLC (1), Dirt 2 (1), Don't Starve (3), DOTA 2 (35), Dungeon Defenders + All DLC (2), Edge (1), Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition (1), Far Cry (original) (1), Flatout (1), Freespace 2 / Fallout 1&2 (1), Frozen Synapse (2), FTL (2), Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (2), Gish (1), Glow Fish (1), Half Life 2 (1), Half Life 2: Episode 1 (1), Hero Acadamy (16), Hitman: Codename 47 (1), Hitman: Blood Money (1), Home (8), Hotel Giant 2 (1), Hotline Miami (2), Humble Indie Bundle #7 (binding of isaac, closure, shank 2, snapshot, indie game the movie, others) (1), Humble Indie Bundle #2 (braid, machinarium, osmos, cortext command, others) (2), Humble Indie Bundle #3 (crayon physics, cogs, vvvvv, hammerfight, and yet it moves) (1), Hydrophobia (3), Indie Game - The Movie (4), Just Cause 2 (4), LA Noire (1), Legend of Grimrock (5), Limbo (1), Lucid (7), Lunar Flight (1), MacGuffin's Curse (1), Madballs in Babo: Invasion (3), Magnetis (3), Mark of the Ninja (1), Metro 2033 (3), Miner Wars (DESURA) (1), Nation Red (3), Nexuiz (2), Noitu Love 2 Devolution (1), Nuclear Dawn (4), Offspring Fling (2), On the Precipice of Darkness 1&2 (2), Orcs Must Die! GOTY (1), Orcs Must Die! 2 (1), Patrician 3 (2), Payday: The Heist (3), Portal (3), Prince of Persia (1), Puzzle Kingdoms (2), Ravaged (2), Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG) (1), Red Orchestra 2 GOTY (1), Renegade Ops (2), Resonance (1), Rhythm Zone: Deep Ocean Visualizer (DLC only) (1), Robot Riot (DESURA) (1), Rock of Ages (1), Rush (2), S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (3), Secret of the Magic Crystals (2), Serious Sam 2 (5), Serious Sam 3 (2), Shank 2 (2), Snapshot (3), Snuggle Truck (1), Space Giraffe (1), Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (1), Super Hexagon (1), Super Meatboy (1), Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (2), Swarm Arena (2), Word & Soldiers HD (1), Terraria (3), The Broken Sword Trilogy (3), The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom (5), The Ship (1), The Ship two-pack (3), The Tiny Bang Story (3), The Walking Dead (3), THQ Humble Indie Bundle (27), Titan Quest (2), Toki Tori (22), Torchlight (6), Torchlight 2 (2), Trapped Dead (2), Trine 1 & 2 (1), Turba (1), Universe Sandbox (1), Velvet Assassin (4), Vertex Dispenser (3), Wanderlust (3), Warhammer: Dawn of War I (1), Warhammer: Dawn off War II (1), Waveform (3), Windosill (1), Wings of Prey (1), Wizorb (5), Wonderful End of the World (1), Zen Bound 2 (2), Zeno Clash (13), Zombie Driver (2)

>> The number in '()'s is the quantity. <<

^^THESE ARE THE ONLY GAMES BEING GIVEN AWAY.^^ Other than a few that may be added in the next few days, this is it. If the game is not listed here (or in the Google Docs link above), then it is not something being given away and there's no point in putting it in your list.

Without actually redeeming a key or game (rendering it useless), I can not verify that every key/game is available in your region or hasn't been redeemed already. I'm operating on the assumption that I'm given good codes and that, wherever you are, you'll be able to use it (except DOTA 2, which doesn't work in China). The actual items I have in my Steam inventory should be fine as I can obviously verify availability and shouldn't have issues gifting them to most places. Please understand this concern is a possible limitation that I can't really do anything about, if you have a hard time with the key. :(

Credits

Contributions are credited within the inventory spreadsheet, itself, but following is a list of everyone who so graciously made Gerstmas 2013 possible. Thanks to each and every one of you!

ALTF4_FOR_COLORS, amir90, Artea, AudioBusting, Avantegardener, Azndoctor, bigcess, bpriller, busted1der, bvilleneuve, byterunnr, Canteu, christopherson329, coles4w, Dacnomaniac, Dantey, Demoskinos, Dewar, Ducksworth, F12, Foil1212, Fredddi43, Ghostiet, Glasswall52, Grimmeh, HarlechQuinn, iBePeRFeCT, JesterRoyal, JoeyRavn, jonnybob, kaiserreich, L1GHTN1N, L44, LackingSaint, Legend, MB, Mendelson9, Mr. Skittles, mr187uk, MustachioEugene, Musou, Optix, Panpipe, Pazi, Petturi, Phrosnite, Pie, PolyesterPimp, pyromagnestir, Quipido, Rappelsiini, RPGee, SandwichApoc, shinboy630, Skr0lld0wn, Skyfire543, Stimpack, streetninja, strife777, Strongbadman47, Subjugation, Taka, Tenacious D, thelsdj, VierasTalo, Xpgamer7, yoshimitz707, Zrais, Zyn

Disclaimer

GiantBomb and CBS/i have no stake nor responsibility for this giveaway, even if they promote awareness of it. This is entirely operated by the community and while we can't promise everything will run perfectly and flawlessly, we do our best to ensure fairness, ensure gifting works, and that keys work, and so on. We strive to make as much of the process as open and documented as possible. Any questions or concerns should be raised in this thread or directly to @Branthog .

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

http://steamcommunity.com/id/somekindoffozy

1. Civilisation V
  2. The Walking Dead
  3. Hotline Miami

Mostly for my girlfriend. :)

I'll add you when I get a chance, duder. I might have to check my list of games I've not actually redeemed keys for so you can add to this list.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

I believe we're already friends on Steam, but just to be sure:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/video_game_king/

Now that that's taken care of, let's see if I can sort through the formatting mess that is that list of games.

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution, to get and in the same room. (I'm still in a sitcom mindset.)
  2. Alpha Protocol, so I can speak to alone. Or maybe . I'm not sure.
  3. Trine 1 & 2, because two for the price of none.
  4. Mark of the Ninja, because who is this ninja and why does he own a Mark?
  5. Dead Space Pack, because I could always use another horror game that doesn't know how horror works.
  6. Rock of Ages, to fill out an indie quota or something.
  7. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, for the Russian quota.
  8. Hitman: Blood Money. I need to know how assassins behave so I can avoid them.
  9. Far Cry, for the semblance of playing something recent.
  10. Castle Crashers, because castles should never be crashed.
RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RTSlord
Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

http://steamcommunity.com/id/siroptimusprime

1. Civilization V
  2. FTL
  3. Resonance
  4. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  5. Universe Sandbox
  6. Avadon: Black Fortress
  7. Cryostasis
  8. Mark of the Ninja
  9. Orcs Must Die! 2
  10. Serious Sam 3

Thanks for bringing this all together again, and thanks to any and everyone who contributed. I already have you on my friends list on Steam, but I added my ID here in case you've removed me on your end.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ducksworth

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993288938

1. Castle Crashers
  2. Awesomenauts
  3. Mark of the Ninja

I'm actually not super picky, I'm happy just being involved. Whoever gets Toki Tori should definitely try it before dismissing it, I bought it because it was on sale and found it to be incredibly fun.

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#7  Edited By Mento  Moderator

Hey, thanks for doing this again this year. (And thanks to for calling me out and thus letting me know this thread exists.)

I'll try a shot at:

1. The Walking Dead
  2. Civ V
  3. Mark of the Ninja
  4. Metro 2033
  5. Universe Sandbox
  6. Trine 1 & 2
  7. Torchlight 2.

If they've all gone by the time I'm called up, skip to the next guy; I'd rather someone else won something they wanted.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingmento

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HandsomeMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By HandsomeMuffin

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jfhs91

Heres mine! This is an awesome thing you have organized

1. Dirt 2
  2. Civilization III - Complete
  3. Far Cry
  4. Cryostatis
  5. Don't Starve
  6. LA Noire
  7. Breath of Death VII & Cthulu Saves the World
  8. Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition
crunchmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By crunchmonkey

http://steamcommunity.com/id/crunchmonkey

1. Mark of the Ninja

2. Dirt 2

3. The Walking Dead

4, FTL

5. Far Cry

6. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

7. Dead Pixels

8, Castle Crashers

9. Resonance

10. Dead Space Pack

Good luck everyone.

Pkshields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pkshields

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pkshields

1. Torchlight 2
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Dirt 2
  4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  5. Civilization V
  6. Don't Starve
  7. LA Noire
  8. Alpha protocol
  9. Universe Sandbox
  10. Nexuiz

Thanks again Branthog!

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Grissefar

http://steamcommunity.com/id/grissefar

1. Mark of the Ninja
  2. Trine
  3. Limbo
  4. Dungeon Defenders
  5. Super Meatboy
  6. Humble Indie Bundle 2
  7. Humble Bundle 7
  8. Shank 2
  9. Sword and Sorcery
  10. Misadventures of PB Winterbottom

Merry Gerstmas and may you all have a happy Batman

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Cincaid

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cincaid (We're already friends on Steam :D)

Awesome, awesome thing you're doing here! Here's my most wanted list:

1. Dead Space Pack
  2. Bioshock
  3. Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition
  4. Orcs Must Die! 2
  5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition and The Missing Link DLC (Bought during Square sale!)
  6. Super Meat Boy (Bought during daily sale)
  7. LA Noire
  8. The Walking Dead
  9. Cryostasis
  10. Don't Starve
jonnybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By jonnybob

Hey Branthog, thanks for doing this again this year, I spent way too much on steam games this year so I can't see any I'd like to enter for. If you need any more games to give away let me know, I have a few (I mentioned them in a PM but also have a couple others).

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Optix12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Optix101

Thanks for that inclusion of gifting games to be able to participate, I don't think I would have 100 forum posts by then.

Good job organizing all them games.

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition and The Missing Link DLC (or just Deus Ex)

2. Serious Sam 3

3. Don't Starve

4. Orcs Must Die! 2

5. Indie Game - The Movie

6. Dead Pixels

7. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

8. Rock of Ages

9. Payday: The Heist

10. Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Animasta
JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By JCTango

Hurray it's Gerstmas! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jctango

1. Dirt 2
  2. Bioshock
  3. Darksiders 2
  4. Torchlight 2
  5. Dead Space Pack
  6. Mark of the Ninja
  7. Prince of Persia
  8. Wings of Prey
  9. The Walking Dead
  10. Velvet Assassin

Thank you :D

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Branthog

I just wanted to say that I REALLY appreciate the exacting format you're sticking to with your entries, so far. It'll make it so much easier for me to pick through hundreds of entries to get added to the spreadsheet. Thank you a hundred times! :D

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#20  Edited By pyromagnestir

I'll give it a shot I suppose. We're already friends on steam but here's my id just in case...

I'll just make a top 5 though, and if they're all gone you can reroll and cross me off the list.

1. The Walking Dead
  2. FTL
  3. Mark of the Ninja
  4. Resonance
  5. Hitman Blood Money

Thanks again!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Bollard
notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By notdavid

http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexrusselburg/

1. Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

2. Terraria

3. Castle Crashers

4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

5. Dead Space Pack

6. Elder Scrolls IV: GOTY Edition

7. Mark of the Ninja

8. Prince of Persia

9. Space Giraffe

10. Alpha Protocol

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cooljammer00

We're already Steam friends, I guess. But here's my SteamID anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cooljammer00

1) Elder Scrolls IV

2) Blocks that Matter

3) Dead Pixels

4) Misadventures of PB Winterbottom

5) Dont Starve

6) Legend of Grimrock

7) Offspring Fling

8) Snapshot

Happy Gerstmass!

rpgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rpgee

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rpgee411

or RPGee if that doesn't work. Just in case, did you see that I've a few games to give away? I left a post in the other thread, but it may have been lost in the aether. I've got a copy of The Walking Dead, Terraria and Hotline Miami for the Gerstmas.

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  2. Prince of Persia
  3. Metro 2033
  4. Elder Scrolls IV
  5. Rock of Ages
  6. Closure
  7. Legend of Grimrock
  8. The Ship
  9. Gish
  10. Toki Tori
Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Aegon

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aegonthedragon

Thank you kindly!

1. THQ Humble Indie Bundle

2. Deus: Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition and The Missing Link DLC

3. Deus: Ex Human Revolution

4. Humble Bundle 7

5. Super Meatboy

6. Toki Tori

7. Hero Academy

8. FTL

9. Blocks That Matter

10. Cryostasis

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#26  Edited By DjCmeP
shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By shinboy630

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shinboy

1. Torchlight II
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Civ V
  4. Hotline Miami
  5. Orcs Must Die! 2
  6. FTL
  7. Just Cause 2
  8. Indie Game: The Movie
  9. Binding of Isaac
  10. Frozen Synapse

Thanks, and a very Merry Gerstmas to you all!

PolyesterPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PolyesterPimp

http://steamcommunity.com/id/polyesterpimp

Happy HaunhukakwanzaChristmasGerstmas!

1. Civilizations V

2. Mark of the Ninja

3. Frozen Synapse

4. Payday The Heist

5. Bejeweled 3

Thanks and I also wanted to donate something if you're still doing that... I dono if you can check my steam games to see what I have.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xobballox/

1. Darksiders 2
  2. Frozen Synapse
  3. Torchlight 2
  4. Castle Crashers
  5. FTL
  6. Hotline Miami
  7. Legend of Grimrock
  8. Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
  9. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  10. Just Cause 2

Thanks a bunch for doing this, duder! I have you added on Steam already. I'm 'Mitch' with the happy-face Brad avatar.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By xymox

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreamcypher

1. Resonance
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Don't Starve
  4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  5. Universe Sandbox
  6. Cryostasis
  7. Torchlight 2
  8. LA Noire
  9. Secret of the Magic Crystals
  10. FTL

Thank you for doing this, you guys are awesome.

Ketchupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ketchupp

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bi0wn3d

1. Mark of the Ninja

2. Orcs Must Die! 2

3. Offspring Fling

4. Rock of Ages

5. Serious Sam 3

6. Bejeweled 3

7. Basement Collection

8. Terraria

9. On the Precipice of Darkness 1&2

10. Torchlight 2

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#32  Edited By ArbitraryWater

http://steamcommunity.com/id/arbitrarywater

1.Don't Starve

2.Orcs Must Die 2

3. Serious Sam 2

3.Orcs Must Die

4. Awesomenauts

5.Bioshock

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Monkeyman04
deathbyyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By deathbyyeti
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Doctorchimp

http://steamcommunity.com/id/doctorchimp

1. FTL

2. Torchlight 2

3. Red Orchestra 2 GotY

4. Legend of Grimrock

5. Super Meatboy

6. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

7. The Walking Dead

8. Just Cause 2

9. Dirt 2

10. Alpha Protocol

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeff4moso

We are already friends on steam, but just in case...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chicubs223420/

1. Mark of the Ninja

2. Hotline Miami

3. FTL

4. Humble Bundle 7

5. Castle Crashers

6. Dungeon Defenders

7. Orcs Must Die

8. The Walking Dead

9. THQ Humble Indie Bundle

10. Closure

Thanks duder! Hopefully I get a win this year.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38  Edited By StarFoxA

Oooh, I'll try.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/starfoxa

1. The Walking Dead
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
  3. Alpha Protocol
  4. Don't Starve
  5. Dead Pixels
  6. Resonance
  7. Frozen Synapse
  8. Orcs Must Die! 2
  9. Far Cry
  10. Puzzle Kingdoms
bishna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bishna

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bishna

This is really cool, here is my list.

1. Serious Sam 3

2. Alpha Protocol

3. Red Orchestra 2 GOTY

4. Limbo

5. Awesomenauts

6. Bejeweled 3

7. Hero Academy

8. Resonance

9. Wanderlust

10. Avadon: The Black Fortress

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By louiedog

http://steamcommunity.com/id/louiedog 

1. Hero Academy
  2. The Tiny Bang Story
  3. Torchlight 2
  4. Dead Space Pack
  5. Dead Pixels
  6. FTL
  7. Secret of the Magic Crystals
  8. Orcs Must Die 2
  9. Home
  10. Civilization V
Thanks!
Avatar image for mustachioeugene
mustachioeugene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#41  Edited By mustachioeugene
bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#42  Edited By bobafettjm

What an awesome community there is here on Giant Bomb:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bobafettjm

1. The Walking Dead
  2. FTL
  3. Serious Sam 3
  4. Mark of the Ninja
  5. Snuggle Truck
  6. Prince of Persia
  7. Orcs Must Die! 2
  8. Offspring Fling
  9. Hotel Giant 2
  10. Far Cry
Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ghostiet

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grumbellgast 

1. Dead Space Pack
  2. Trine 1 & 2
  3. Resonance
  4. Serious Sam 3
  5. FTL
  6. Breath of Death VII & Cthulu Saves the World
  7. Terraria
  8. The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom 
  9. Rock of Ages
  10. Orcs Must Die GOTY

Cyrus_Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cyrus_Saren

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyrus_saren

1. Torchlight II

2. Torchlight

3. Terraria

4. Hitman: Blood Money

5. Hero Academy

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mrsignerman44

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrMuffinzzz

1. Mark of the Ninja

2. THQ Humble Bundle

3. Orcs Must Die! GOTY

4. Serious Sam 3

5. Deus Ex: Augmented with DLC

6. Don't Starve

7. Torchlight 2

8. Payday: The Heist

9. Dead Space Pack

10. Blackwell Deception

Thanks so much for throwing such a generous contest! The sheer number of contributions that you received this year is staggering, I'll be sure to contribute next year, Merry Gerstmas to all!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#46  Edited By musubi
MoonlightMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 15

#47  Edited By MoonlightMoth

http://steamcommunity.com/id/allisheresy

1. Serious Sam 3
  2. Waveform
  3. Bejeweled 3
  4. Closure
  5. Universe Sandbox
  6. Zombie Driver
  7. Rock of Ages
  8. Castle Crashers
  9. Flotilla
  10. Far Cry

A big big thank you to everyone who contributed :)

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#48  Edited By Legend

Thanks for another awesome giveaway! Here's hoping I win this year. :)

My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/axxxel

1. Torchlight 2
2. FTL
3. Grimrock

I'll update the list later with more games I'm interested in from the giveaway.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By Winternet
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6