Posted by Alienkid (19 posts) -

The picture on the Countdown isn't Raiden...

#1 Posted by Alienkid (19 posts) -

The picture on the Countdown isn't Raiden...

#2 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -

Because this needed an entirely new thread and couldn't have been said in one of the other 5 or so topics....

#3 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

You are really late on that one, everyone knows that because...
1. He has 1 eye
2. His eyes are brown.

It could either be Gray Fox (which would fit with the image of Big Boss)
or it could be Sunny all grown up and she has her own game and becomes the new Gray Fox.

#4 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -
The_A_Drain said:
Because this needed an entirely new thread and couldn't have been said in one of the other 5 or so ... [more]
It's a blog, he can create it about anything he wants. Don't like it then move on.
#5 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -
samcotts said:
The_A_Drain said: Because this needed an entirely new thread and couldn't have been said in one of the other 5 ... [more]

How about no?

If you attach the post to a forum, then it comes under the same rules as forum threads, in which case this is a duplicate that adds nothing to differentiate itself from the other discussions, so it should not have been attached to the forum, or it should have been posted in one of the other threads.
#6 Posted by Alienkid (19 posts) -

Looks like Raiden was wearing blue contacts!!

#7 Posted by Alienkid (19 posts) -
@The_A_Drain: Sorry about stealing your precious mouse clicks, and then keystrokes needed to complaine about aformentioned mouse clicks.  Welcome to the internet!!  Looks like Everyone was wrong, including myself.  It's Raiden.    
#8 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -
@Alienkid:

Huh?

That doesn't mean I don't still hold the opinion above... Many people said it was/wasn't Raiden, they managed to contain it to the relevant threads...
#9 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@The_A_Drain: Cry. It's a video game forum. Get over it. It's not the end of the world. Ugh.
#10 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -
@RsistncE:

Might as well be. Think about it.
#11 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@The_A_Drain: You sir....have BLOWN MY MIND.
#12 Edited by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -
@RsistncE:

Glad to be of service *tips hat*

BTW: Take anything I've said this evening in jest :) Tanked and relaxing this eve.
#13 Posted by Alienkid (19 posts) -
@The_A_Drain: once again, I am sorry for wasting your valuable internet I think I'm a few days late to remove the post. lol
#14 Posted by Caelasma (7 posts) -

Well let's see. I don't think the book is closed. Listen to the Kojima podcast. There is more coming. And that mask is still unidentified. I'm pretty sure Sunny is still going to have alot of significance. The mask showed up when the sun came out and the sounds became much more peaceful.

#15 Posted by The_A_Drain (3973 posts) -
@Caelasma:

Maybe Raiden is Sunny.

Nahhh i'm just fucking with ya.

Or am I...?
#16 Posted by Caelasma (7 posts) -

Well we have Raiden's son. We have Sunny. We have Big Boss. We have Campbell and Rose. There are so many facets of the story that Kojima hasn't filled us in on. And of course he said he wasn't going to do anything else after MGS4 unless... His team went in the direction he thought they were going to take. So evidently they did. Or. Kojima has yet to announce HIS next game. In due time, in due time.