Metroid Prime Trilogy - Production Stopped

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Bombs_Away

So Nintendo has confirmed that they will no longer be replenishing stocks of Metroid Prime Trilogy. Once it's gone, it's gone. This is going to be rare to find 2nd hand cause for most people that bought this are getting it knowing they will keep it for life. Now here's my predicament...I am skint! I am a student literally in my overdraft, scraping the bottom. So it comes to this...buy Metroid Prime, risk not paying my rent this month. Or miss out on it, possibly find it on amazon in 6 months time for £2000 and regret it tremendously, but still have my house. Having just got a Wii, thinking now is the time to get it as it's cheap plus there are a good 5-10 games that must be played on it, I feel Metroid Prime is essential. This is one of those moments everyone who games experiences, I've got to decide just how important gaming is in my life!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bombs_Away
@jakob187: Erm yeah but i was looking for a bit of support from the community. Now why don't you stop being a prick and go piss somebody else off.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187
@Bombs_Away said:
" @jakob187: Erm yeah but i was looking for a bit of support from the community. Now why don't you stop being a prick and go piss somebody else off. "
Excuse the fuck out of you?! 

There's already plenty of discussion about this in the other thread there, and maybe you'll notice I've been one of the most vocal about how it should stay in production without the metal casing so people get to experience the awesomeness of the New Play Control function for Prime 1 and Prime 2.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bombs_Away
@jakob187: Seriously it's people like you that ruin this site, making people worry whether they should post something in case someone jumps all over their back. Now this thread has been ruined by your over eagerness to try and impress people in case there's a possible moderator spot open. All you had to do was post a positive reply, but no you had to be a knob head. Well done.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz
@Bombs_Away: You double posted, likely due to an issue in the site, and all he does is point that out too you. But you decide to be a dick about it? 

I should lock both topics down and leave you to ponder your question to yourself.