thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thiago
@jakob187 said:
" I think both had good conferences, but I think that Sony wins for "pure games shown", which is what people want from an E3 conference.  I don't want half my conference to be devoted to Natal and Milo.  =  /

Moreover, if Microsoft is having Rare make the announcement OUTSIDE of their press conference...which is when I wanted to hear it in the first place (given that I've got my reputation as a badass psychic riding on this shit)...then it would mean that Microsoft feels some kind of pressure for putting on what could be viewed as a lesser conference.  I mean, honestly...when is there an MS conference where we DON'T expect a new Halo announcement?  Microsoft has their Madden now.  They'll drive it into the ground more than they already have...
"

Exactly.
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Oh, so you're saying the ENTIRE show was bullshit we already knew about ? Because that's what it seems like. The only impressive part of that conference was the new Team ICO game.
That footage for GoD3 was crap, it could've been GoD2 for all anyone else fucking knows. It wasn't like we didn't already know exactly how GoD3 was going to look, sound, play, and feel.
Agent sounds like a pity-date by Rockstar & MAG is full of promises it can't keep not-to-mention it isn't competing with ODST which, I PROMISE YOU, will outsell MAG. "
Since when does good sales equal a good game? ODST is regurgitated, outdated crap.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Pibo47
@TheJollyRajah said:
"

Oh, so you're saying the ENTIRE show was bullshit we already knew about ? Because that's what it seems like. The only impressive part of that conference was the new Team ICO game.
That footage for GoD3 was crap, it could've been GoD2 for all anyone else fucking knows. It wasn't like we didn't already know exactly how GoD3 was going to look, sound, play, and feel.
Agent sounds like a pity-date by Rockstar & MAG is full of promises it can't keep not-to-mention it isn't competing with ODST which, I PROMISE YOU, will outsell MAG. "
Since when does good sales equal a good game? ODST is regurgitated, outdated crap.
"
You must be the expert, since you have played it and love it so much. And another phail troll phails. And whoever you are quoting. They phail troll phail as well. (or is it as-well?)
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@TheJollyRajah said:
"

"
ODST is an open world and also hub based shooter with a csi type thing. 
It's hguely different.  It just looked linear because they rushed the E3 2009  demo.
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jNerd
@TheJollyRajah said:
"

"
Well you're obviously uneducated on the subject of Halo: ODST so I'll just pretend you didn't say anything......
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By crunchUK
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@TheJollyRajah said:
"

"
It's hguely different.  It just looked linear because they rushed the E3 2009  demo.
"
lol when did halo enter this thread?

Anyway 99% of halo hate is moronic and is the equivalent of a "mom" joke
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jNerd
@crunchUK said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@TheJollyRajah said:
"

"
"
lol when did halo enter this thread?Anyway 99% of halo hate is moronic and is the equivalent of a "mom" joke "
It got brought up because I was arguing that Sony didn't show much worth wasting the eye-calories to view. His rebuttal was that $0ny haz MAG & MAG SMASH ODST!!!!! RAWR!!!!
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By TheHBK

Is this where Perfect Dark and GoldenEye007 for Xbox Live Arcade get shown?

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pibo47
@TheHBK said:
" Is this where Perfect Dark and GoldenEye007 for Xbox Live Arcade get shown? "
People keep saying rare has there own thingy. I hope they do. I would love the stuff you asked about, AND PERFECT DARK 2!
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By crunchUK
@TheHBK said:
" Is this where Perfect Dark and GoldenEye007 for Xbox Live Arcade get shown? "
i thought goldeneye couldn't because james bond IP belonged to EA or some shizzle like that
Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DragoonKain1687

Soooo, what where MS counters to Sony's conference in the end??? I stopped reading after all the unbased crap form the TC, Thiago and co.