#1 Edited by theMAN (10 posts) -
#2 Posted by mikemosha90 (113 posts) -

Cool.

#3 Posted by Wafe (57 posts) -

Definitely not Peter Jackson

#4 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

That is awesome, I love when people let stuff like that slip.  I wonder how much trouble he got into for that.

#5 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -

Peter Moore wouldn't have let out a slip like that.

#6 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -
Thomas said:
"That is awesome, I love when people let stuff like that slip.  I wonder how much trouble he got into for that.
"
none, probably that stuff is pre planned.
#7 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Cool i guess

#8 Posted by mattside734 (48 posts) -

Yes i cant wait to start another fight and then proceed to finish it.

#9 Posted by SaneR (9 posts) -

No marathon =(

#10 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

feeling stupid, I'm not getting it.

#11 Posted by smis (31 posts) -

So he lets on that Bungie is working on another Halo game....

This has been known for some time.

#12 Posted by svcheats1 (141 posts) -

I'm from Canada too, and I want to see it. Someone mirror!!!
And shouldn't this be in the Bungie forum?

#13 Posted by Silentassasin5k (22 posts) -

Technically this is the seventh Halo game if you count Marathon 1, 2, 3,  ONI, Halo 1, 2, and 3. I want to see a new marathon game from them. We all can dream.

#14 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Silentassasin5k said:
"Technically this is the seventh Halo game if you count Marathon 1, 2, 3,  ONI, Halo 1, 2, and 3. I want to see a new marathon game from them. We all can dream.
"
You mean seventh bungie game?
#15 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

Nice, sounds interesting.

#16 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -
Termite said:
"Silentassasin5k said:
"Technically this is the seventh Halo game if you count Marathon 1, 2, 3,  ONI, Halo 1, 2, and 3. I want to see a new marathon game from them. We all can dream.
"
You mean seventh bungie game?
"
bungie also did the MYTH games, which I believe there were two of.
#17 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -
theMAN said:
"http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=260077 There is a slip-of-the-tongue in this video that you have to listen carefully to catch. Listen at -0:38

"
that Michigan State avy has got to go.

Go Blue.
#18 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

I cant watch is cause im from Canada...

#19 Posted by RVonE (4621 posts) -

Meh, let's just first wait for some solid details surfacing.

#20 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

Thats cool that there will be another Halo game, I'm not surprised though.

#21 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

Thats funny, more and more halo XD

#23 Posted by svglol (27 posts) -

Honestly Halo is overrated.

#24 Edited by Shawn (3825 posts) -

This is the most over rated slip out since Janet Jacksons'.

#25 Posted by MOLE (321 posts) -

I felt kind of bad for that guy, he knew he screwed up, and you can see his face start getting red.  He even then starts blushing too.

But they should have announce the next Halo game at E3

#26 Posted by Regal (434 posts) -

LMAO!

Bungie has been feeding the rumour for MONTH's that they are working on a "unspecified project" leading many people to wonder about what it is and if they don't get to know what happened after Halo 3.

They where supposed to announce "something" at E3 which they angerly stated on their site that Microsoft blew off at the last minute. Now a Microsoft rep slipped that it IS IN FACT a Halo game. The blood must be boiling for the devs at Bungie studios atm, hilarious!

#27 Posted by Anonymous (119 posts) -

Based in what's said in this topic, I'm guessing it's another Halo game, which isn't really that surprising, as we knew the series hadn't ended after Halo 3.

#28 Posted by Mercenary89 (8 posts) -

Im not in the US so i cant see it...yay

#29 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

Not surprised that they working on another Halo game considering how much each game sell. It's all about the money.

#30 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

I can't watch this in the UK, what does he say?

#31 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Another Halo game. Surprise Surprise. If they have to di it hopefully it will be very good.

#32 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
ZimpanX said:
"Not surprised that they working on another Halo game considering how much each game sell. It's all about the money.
"

I agree, this is why I hate MS. Just let these amazing developers do something else already, not the same shit that has gotten boring, and I am sure if it was up to Bungie they would not be making another one.
#33 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

I cant watch, I live in the UK.

#34 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

I feel sorry for Bungie.  They should be making something else.

#35 Posted by Hungry_bunny (421 posts) -

No surprise... don't understand why this slip gets so much attention.

#36 Posted by Kaido (249 posts) -

The video doesn't work outside the U.S. ;(

#37 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Does no one else think Halo is a wee bit over rated?

#38 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

'this video cannot be played outside the US'

DAMMIT!

#39 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
BinaryDragon said:
"'this video cannot be played outside the US'

DAMMIT!

"

Really? I'm in Egypt and its working lmao.

I think your mistaken with Hulu haha.
#40 Posted by Regal (434 posts) -

LOL - I'm in Sweden and I can see it fine.

Anywho no one is "forcing" Bungie to do anything. They broke with Microsoft because they wanted to do whatever they wanted. Now this is their first game as an independent studio, so they probably wanted to spend all the huge amounts of time and money that they are devouting to development on something they know they can make their own and still sell well.

They probably have a new vision/direction for what Halo is, and as a not "wholly Microsoft owned" studio now they can create that vision while at the same time have a safe bet at success because it is still a Halo game. This new game is surely to set the new focus, vision and gameplay of the next Halo trilogy. And based on 3's and this games success they will probably expand and set up an additional Bungie studio, which will develop a new IP simulatiously with the other. That is how it usually works. 

#41 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

How do you know MS is not forcing them to do another Halo? Honestly, MS would be insane not force them to do another, because they hype the shit out of it and it makes them big bucks, so I am sure they are putting input in to Bungi that we need another Halo from you guys.

#42 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -
ZimpanX said:
"Not surprised that they working on another Halo game considering how much each game sell. It's all about the money.
"
Exactly my thoughts. They are milking it. The perfect ending to Halo was when you see Master Chief talking to Lord whaterever, and they show them burying the bodies of Johnson and the Commander. Now they want to put another ending in people's minds. lol
#43 Edited by Regal (434 posts) -

According to the "reliable rumours" (-gamespot) we won't be playing as Master Chief in this one though. We supposedly take control of but a lowly marine among others and will work in platoons to survive.

And Halo 3 ended not how you say Giyanks but, differently....

#44 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

Bungie already said it would be a new Halo game if you paided attention to the site. What they didn't do is mention some of the story line like they planed to.

#45 Posted by Gmanall (1683 posts) -

They just came out with one last year. If thats true it has to be somehow different to explain why they would work Halo 3 and this other title.