Minish Cap Finale Stream

Teleri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Teleri
Good evening.  Tonight I'm tackling Dark Hyrule Castle and 100% completion of in tonight's stream of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.  This is part of an ongoing effort to complete each and every Zelda game known to man.

How will I fare against the puzzles and enemies of the final dungeon? Will I be able to save Zelda before those damn three rings? Will Vaati destroy me? Find out in the final chapter of AEIOU's adventure!

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

This couldn't read more like an advertisement.

Joshwana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Joshwana

Officially live for the final Minish Cap stream by Teleri. Come join us as we make our way through the final dungeon and save Hyrule (yet again), and aim for 100% completion in what may be Teleri's final scheduled Zelda stream.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

video games

Joshwana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joshwana
@Cloudenvy: It was made kind of last minute due to prior engagements, but either way it's up to you whether or not you want to join us for the grand finale.
Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Cloudenvy

@Joshwana said:

@Cloudenvy: It was made kind of last minute due to prior engagements, but either way it's up to you whether or not you want to join us for the grand finale.

It is, I've flagged you regardless though since you aren't allowed to advertise on these forums.

No hard feelings.

Joshwana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joshwana
@Cloudenvy: We know the rules and have been instructed on how to properly thread for something like this. This isn't our first one, but I see where you're coming from and respect your actions.
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Jeffsekai

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE