#1 Posted by Teleri (123 posts) -
Good evening.  Tonight I'm tackling Dark Hyrule Castle and 100% completion of in tonight's stream of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.  This is part of an ongoing effort to complete each and every Zelda game known to man.

How will I fare against the puzzles and enemies of the final dungeon? Will I be able to save Zelda before those damn three rings? Will Vaati destroy me? Find out in the final chapter of AEIOU's adventure!

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

This couldn't read more like an advertisement.

#3 Posted by Joshwana (18 posts) -

Officially live for the final Minish Cap stream by Teleri. Come join us as we make our way through the final dungeon and save Hyrule (yet again), and aim for 100% completion in what may be Teleri's final scheduled Zelda stream.

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5593 posts) -

video games

#5 Posted by Joshwana (18 posts) -
@Cloudenvy: It was made kind of last minute due to prior engagements, but either way it's up to you whether or not you want to join us for the grand finale.
#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Joshwana said:

@Cloudenvy: It was made kind of last minute due to prior engagements, but either way it's up to you whether or not you want to join us for the grand finale.

It is, I've flagged you regardless though since you aren't allowed to advertise on these forums.

No hard feelings.

#7 Posted by Joshwana (18 posts) -
@Cloudenvy: We know the rules and have been instructed on how to properly thread for something like this. This isn't our first one, but I see where you're coming from and respect your actions.
#8 Posted by Jeffsekai (7034 posts) -

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE