Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Systech

No Caption Provided

I finally have received the time to edit the first of the podcasts provided by Giant Bomb forum junkies, systech and Coltonio7. In this true first episode, post count leader, Jayge sits down with us in our sprawling Skype conference to talk about what we've been playing, how awesome EarthBound and the new Bounty Hunter class are, and the no longer existing threat of losing the Community Thread. Unfortunately, most of the awesomeness is interrupted by Coltonio's abrupt leave at the end, but I assure you that this is up there on the quality levels of This American Life, nevertheless!

If you have any suggestions to help us improve or emails that you want read on the next show send them to minorissuesmail@gmail.com and we'll read them on the show. It would definitely help us for the next show when we spar with our special guest. Who is it? You're going to have to listen to find out.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a listen.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

You should get this on iTunes, systech.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By ZombiePie

I'm definitely plugging this :)

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Lies

Shit man, did you listen to last week's This American Life? Was seriously one of the most fucking depressing things I've ever heard.

Anyways systech and Colotonio are quality dudes, this is probably worth a listen*

*Disclaimer: I myself have not listened to this yet, basing this recommendation solely on nothing.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By StarFoxA

I'm listening to it right now. It's pretty good. Nice job, guys.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Systech
RedSox8933 said:
"You should get this on iTunes, systech."
I'm working on this whole RSS Feed mess which is confusing as hell. If there are any experienced people in that field who are willing to help me out, please contact me!
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZombiePie

WHY DIDN"T YOU WARN ME ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO EDIT THE PODCAST TABLE!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'VE SCREWED UP LIKE TEN TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Systech
ZombiePie said:
"WHY DIDN"T YOU WARN ME ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO EDIT THE PODCAST TABLE!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!I'VE SCREWED UP LIKE TEN TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!"
I know how you feel, man. Whenever I had to edit the table, I ended up using Safari. 
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZombiePie
systech said:
"ZombiePie said:
"WHY DIDN"T YOU WARN ME ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO EDIT THE PODCAST TABLE!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!I'VE SCREWED UP LIKE TEN TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!"
I know how you feel, man. Whenever I had to edit the table, I ended up using Safari. 
"
NOTHING WILL LINE UP PROPERLY!!!

WHY ME!!!!!
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Lies
ZombiePie said:
"systech said:
"ZombiePie said:
"
NOTHING WILL LINE UP PROPERLY!!!WHY ME!!!!!"
yeah tables are fucked beyond reason. It's pretty fantastic. At least it doesn't delete the whole thing when you hit backspace like it used to.
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Tylea002

I cannot wait to listen, that democast was damn, DAMN fine. I only wish it was an itunes feed!

Dammit, I can't download! Norton says that youshare site is UNSAFE and has a virus. I await an iTunes feed.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By OmegaPirate

WE DEMAND TEH ITUNES!!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Jayge_

Disclaimer: Jayge takes no responsibility for forgetting what he was talking about mid-sentence and having the most boring voice ever. Listen at your own risk.

Also: You hear that echo? TOTALLY MY MIC.

Edit Also Again: I sound like a total douche when I interrupt Coltonio when talking about what we've been playing, but I thought my mic went out >.<

Edit third time: Fuck, that's me breathing all the time. My bad. I'm totally ruining this podcast.

Edit fourth: I have come to the conclusion that you guys need a 3-host triangle with one guest spot.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By BiggerBomb

If Minor Issues is the double entendre that I think it is, then it's a pretty damn clever name for your podcast.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Coltonio7