Mirrors edge demo impressions

Latheesan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Latheesan22

All I have to say is that this game is one of the most accelerating games I've ever played. The sense of speed and the jumps for ledge to ledges are just amazing. The graphics are pretty stunning and I love the first person perspective. The combat is a little clunky but I guess a runner isn't supposed to be good at combat. So all in all this game is pretty awesome. I'm just frustrated that I have wait a while to get mirrors edge because I'm getting Gears 2, Banjo koozie(which is pretty damn good) and left 4 dead on the pc.

Latheesan22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Latheesan22

All I have to say is that this game is one of the most accelerating games I've ever played. The sense of speed and the jumps for ledge to ledges are just amazing. The graphics are pretty stunning and I love the first person perspective. The combat is a little clunky but I guess a runner isn't supposed to be good at combat. So all in all this game is pretty awesome. I'm just frustrated that I have wait a while to get mirrors edge because I'm getting Gears 2, Banjo koozie(which is pretty damn good) and left 4 dead on the pc.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

I agree to everything here. At first, I was like "what the heck" when it came to the controls, but by the time I finished the demo, the controls felt so slick and easy to perform that the hassle seemed to go away. The game looks stunning, and the jumps are thrilling to pull off. The demo alone proved to be enough for me -- I'm going to love Mirror's Edge.