More New Games backlog getting bigger

QuattroRS6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By QuattroRS6

So i went to best buy and got 3 DS games it was buy 2 get one free.  So in addition to what i already had.  Here's whats on my current list of things to try to finish.

• Chrono Trigger(DS)
  • FF Tactics a2(DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros.(DS)
  • Prof. Layton and the Curious VIllage(DS)
  • Zelda: Phantom Hourglass(DS)
  • Eternal Sonata(X360)
  • Star Ocean: Last Hope(X360)
  • Ghostbusters(Wii)
  • Conduit(Wii)
  • Empire:Total War(PC)
Currently I'm working on Ghostbusters and Eternal Sonata.  DS games are longer RPG's and will probably go slow as i only really play them in the BR or in Dr waiting rooms.

So whats your backlog looking like?
QuattroRS6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By QuattroRS6

So i went to best buy and got 3 DS games it was buy 2 get one free.  So in addition to what i already had.  Here's whats on my current list of things to try to finish.

• Chrono Trigger(DS)
  • FF Tactics a2(DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros.(DS)
  • Prof. Layton and the Curious VIllage(DS)
  • Zelda: Phantom Hourglass(DS)
  • Eternal Sonata(X360)
  • Star Ocean: Last Hope(X360)
  • Ghostbusters(Wii)
  • Conduit(Wii)
  • Empire:Total War(PC)
Currently I'm working on Ghostbusters and Eternal Sonata.  DS games are longer RPG's and will probably go slow as i only really play them in the BR or in Dr waiting rooms.

So whats your backlog looking like?
smokeH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By smokeH

I have a shitload of games I still need to finish but only a few i really want to get through. Yet I have like a huge bundle of games shipping over to my house in like the next week or so leading to a lot of games I need to get through. Yay!

Phantom_Crash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Phantom_Crash

Well off the top of my head there is:

• Stalker: SoC (I'm close to finishing Clear sky at the moment though)
  • Mass Effect
  • Persona 4
  • FF12
  • Empire Total War
  • Star Ocean: The last Hope (got it a few days ago)
  • Prototype
  • Fallout 3
There are other games that I have that I'm not going to bother finishing aswell.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

I just started playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Honestly I was so scared having heard awful things about the voice acting, and sure, i'm only 3 hours in but so far it's more than bearable, i've been warned against one specific character but if the rest is ok I can deal with that, although I would much rather the option for japanese, or no voice and subtitles.

What I will say however, that it's nearly a whole fucking HOUR of cut scenes before you actually get to play anything more than the battle simulator, that sorta thing just pisses me off y'know so it didn't start out too well for me on that front. But now i'm running around the first area fighting bug things i'm having a good time, the camera sucks balls and... something just looks VERY wrong with the graphics I can't put my finger on it, it just looks totally wrong. It's got some cool mechanics and a cool, but slightly clunky action battle system with some unique stuff like the bonus board and stuff which is cool.

Unfortunately, the achievement whore inside me is DYING right now, apparently this is the hardest/most time consuming set of achievements next to Bejeweled 2. 250+ Hours, a lot of skill, and a LOT of luck is needed for this, and seeing as I only finish 1 out of 5 JRPGs I play anyway i'd say that even 500+ points is unreachable for me, forget the 1k.