#1 Edited by Rorie (3117 posts) -

Hey,

want dis

I'm going to throw another 250 posters for sale on the store at 2 AM Wednesday night/Thursday morning, Pacific time. You'll have to do the math for your timezone! This is pretty late at night since the other two times the posters were on sale was in the middle of the night for our UK and EU friends; we're putting this up late at night our time so that it should be easier for UK/EU peeps to order this time around. If you like in the U.S. and would like to place an order, feel free; we're not restricting shipping or anything like that, so if you're awake when the product goes live, feel free to make an order. These posters will only be available as signed posters, not unsigned; trying to keep track of both inventories was what caused our store to screw up the last time we had these for sale, and less than 1% of all the orders were for unsigned posters.

To ensure that no one comes in and orders 50 posters to throw them up on Ebay or anything like that, we'll be restricting each order to a maximum of two posters. In case you need a refresher as to what the poster looks like, here you go.

We're going to be doing the signing this week, most likely on Thursday; we'll be doing a livestream of it, of course. Unfortunately it's unlikely that we'll be able to honor any special instructions (dedications, wacky drawings, etc.). We have to box all these back up and ship them off to the warehouse, who will get them ready for shipping, so even if we tried to honor any special instructions I couldn't guarantee that the warehouse guys would get them to the people who actually requested them. Sorry! We'll be happy to add anything you like if you bring your poster to PAX or something.

Note that I'm pretty sure these posters will sell out within an hour or so after they go live, so be ready! There may be more in the future, but this is almost certainly the last time we'll offer any way to buy them with signatures.

#2 Posted by CaLe (4020 posts) -

How many monies is it for one of your posters?

#3 Edited by Rorie (3117 posts) -

@cale said:

How many monies is it for one of your posters?

Ten bucks! Plus shipping.

#4 Posted by AMyggen (3335 posts) -

I'm ready!

#5 Posted by probablytuna (3731 posts) -

I never really understand the time zones for US but I guess Pacific means PST? If so, that'll mean the poster will go live at around 6pm for me, which will be great! Hope I get a chance this time, I was fifteen minutes too late for the last order!

#6 Edited by wonderva (92 posts) -

As posted in the other thread, but I think this is probably going to be more current poster thread:

@rorie "Just finished watching UPF. At the end, Rorie said that Giantbomb will be doing a livestream poster signing on Thursday (March 6th). Then he said that they will ship them in 10 days.

Does this mean that he hopes that people will receive the posters within 10 days after the signing event, or that Giantbomb will actually send out the posters to be shipped within 10 days, meaning people will receive the posters after March 16th? (probably after the 20th since due to weekend)

I am wondering since I will not be at my shipping address from March 21 - 27. As a side note, I received my Giantbomb T shirt 3 days after I got the email saying that the shirt shipped using the same shipping option."

Thanks

#7 Posted by mlarrabee (2993 posts) -

I'm in the same time zone as Giant Bomb proper, but I'm seriously considering getting to bed very early, setting my alarm for two AM, and falling back asleep before getting up at four.

Now there's an unprofessionalism worthy of a Friday!

#8 Edited by TruthTellah (9321 posts) -

4AM eh? -_-

Well, maybe there will still be some around 9AM...

#9 Posted by Odc (43 posts) -

That's great, thanks Rorie!

#10 Posted by zakn (62 posts) -

Thanks Rorie!

#11 Posted by BBAlpert (1526 posts) -

Look at those burgers and pups! Rorie must have been FULL after all that chompin'!

#12 Posted by Geralt (327 posts) -

Let's do this! Asians will never be forgotten!

#13 Posted by demazin (109 posts) -

Ok. 7pm Japan time.

MUST.... NOT.... FORGET!

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5153 posts) -

Any time frame on when the first round of posters will be shipped Rorie?

#15 Posted by Rorie (3117 posts) -

Any time frame on when the first round of posters will be shipped Rorie?

When all of these are signed. Hopefully we'll get them to the warehouse on Monday and they can begin shipping them then.

#16 Posted by Rorie (3117 posts) -

@wonderva said:

As posted in the other thread, but I think this is probably going to be more current poster thread:

@rorie "Just finished watching UPF. At the end, Rorie said that Giantbomb will be doing a livestream poster signing on Thursday (March 6th). Then he said that they will ship them in 10 days.

Does this mean that he hopes that people will receive the posters within 10 days after the signing event, or that Giantbomb will actually send out the posters to be shipped within 10 days, meaning people will receive the posters after March 16th? (probably after the 20th since due to weekend)

I am wondering since I will not be at my shipping address from March 21 - 27. As a side note, I received my Giantbomb T shirt 3 days after I got the email saying that the shirt shipped using the same shipping option."

Thanks

We'll be getting them back over to the warehouse on Friday (or Monday), at which point they'll hopefully start shipping out, but it might take them some time to pack them all up. I'll know more in a week.

#17 Edited by Wishful_Starrr (83 posts) -

Time to set my alarm for 3am.

#18 Posted by JStaunton (179 posts) -

Ironically, 9pm (UK time) would be perfect for me on any day except for Wednesday night [sadface].

Here's hoping there'll be some copies left over!

#19 Edited by Seanakin66 (158 posts) -

Do want.

The burgers, I mean. I should already have one of the posters on order.

Hungry now.

#20 Posted by Rourkey (180 posts) -

@jstaunton: UK time is 8 Hours ahead of Pacific time. Should be 10am on Thursday so you might still be OK Duder!

#21 Posted by hydrotherion (51 posts) -

Thx. I'll try to buy one on thursday. I like the restriction on two per person!:) I would not have a problem if you offer the poster in the store without the signatures.

#22 Posted by Nightriff (5153 posts) -

@rorie: Thanks for all the info, you are the best!

#23 Posted by mithhunter55 (620 posts) -

Guess im staying up early!

#24 Edited by PatchMaster (228 posts) -

*Sets alarm for 5am* ...ugh

#25 Edited by RobotHamster (4175 posts) -

I wake up at 4:30 every morning anyway so looks like a sign I should get one! Does anyone know the size of the poster though?

#26 Posted by TheJayOfSpade (4 posts) -

I still haven't gotten my poster and the support still hasn't told me anything.

#27 Edited by Chango (527 posts) -

4 AM for me. No problem.

#28 Posted by billymagnum (837 posts) -

fyi...they haven't shipped yet. are you completely oblivious to the content in this thread?

#29 Posted by Rorie (3117 posts) -

We haven't shipped any yet. We've been waiting to get them all into the office for signing. Hopefully they'll start shipping next week.

#30 Posted by Emoney244 (161 posts) -

Link to the store link or waiting till 2 am for @rorie to post it?

#31 Posted by TruthTellah (9321 posts) -

@emoney244: Isn't it in 25 hours, not in a hour? Wednesday night, not Tuesday night, I believe.

#32 Posted by Emoney244 (161 posts) -
#33 Posted by TruthTellah (9321 posts) -

@truthtellah: Well I stayed up for nothing then. Thanks.

Sorry. :(

(that's why he said Thursday morning just to clarify)

#34 Posted by Devastator2k4 (4 posts) -

So did I miss it or are they not live yet?

#35 Posted by Never_Not_Gaming (16 posts) -
#36 Edited by firehawk12 (54 posts) -

Wow I thought it was now too. Oh well. lol

Anyone know how much they are charging for the posters and shipping to Canada?

#37 Posted by snaps (19 posts) -

Swore he said Tuesday/Wed on Unprofessional Fridays. I guess cutlery corner on youtube and pounding energy drinks for me again tomorrow. Not a complete loss I guess, Tom O'Dell is pretty goddamn badass.

#38 Posted by billymagnum (837 posts) -

you people are hilarious. read carefully!

#39 Posted by Geralt (327 posts) -

By looking at the number of users in this thread, I'd say tomorrow will be a piece of cake if you want to get one.

#40 Edited by GValo (247 posts) -

Girlfriend is going to hate me waking up at 4AM for this but oh well.

#41 Edited by Keavy_Rain (130 posts) -

YES! I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ONE!!!

#42 Posted by JStaunton (179 posts) -

@rourkey said:

@jstaunton: UK time is 8 Hours ahead of Pacific time. Should be 10am on Thursday so you might still be OK Duder!

Gotcha! Assumed PST meant Eastern so just assumed the worst. Thanks!

#43 Posted by pekoe212 (454 posts) -

I have to stay up tonight to finish some online work that's due by midnight, so I guess I could just keep going till 2...would love to get a signed poster.

#44 Posted by Robby322 (4 posts) -

What are the dimensions of the poster?

#45 Edited by arawk (193 posts) -

If my math is right...and it rarely is...that would be 7pm Japan Standard Time...I might actually get one this time!

#46 Posted by billymagnum (837 posts) -
@geralt said:

By looking at the number of users in this thread, I'd say tomorrow will be a piece of cake if you want to get one.

only a few ppl have commented sure, but atm theres been 2,656 views. im not saying be worried, just saying there's probably more ppl waiting to buy a poster than you think. i hope the store stays up and running during the mob!

good luck all around!

#47 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (456 posts) -

I'm at work at that time 5am will be taking a long break to make sure I get it. Hopefully my phone will be quick enough to get it!

#48 Posted by fetchfox (1290 posts) -

@arawk: It'll 10 am here (Norway), but I'm at work though... I might have to take a well timed toilet break.

#49 Posted by arawk (193 posts) -
#50 Posted by Rorie (3117 posts) -

In around two hours I'm going to be setting this live; I'll post a link here when I do.