#5 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -

Haha somebody's got to remember this. 

#6 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

ahahah i sure do. good times for all

#7 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -
calf_exercises said:
"ahahah i sure do. good times for all
"
THANK YOU! Jeff has mentioned this more then once before. I think he even mentioned it on on the spot one time. Im sure he mentioned it on a podcast though. 
#8 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

omg i remember this!!!! and then everybody flamed him but then jeff posted in his blog at the time about it and praised him. good times.

#9 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -

haha ya i remember calling this kid a retard or something and getting modded for it. Most likely by Jeff himself. He loves southpark chick...its a shame she only had 5 post in her gamespot carrer. 

Seriously she could have been famous. Jeff wouldnt have it any other way. 
#10 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

More Safari Less Track

That's what I want. Make it NOW Nintendo

#11 Posted by Reynolds (78 posts) -

Haha, I absolutely remember that.

#12 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Lol yep

#13 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -

Ha sry this is really random...but for some reason I found myself reading Jeffs old blogs, and came across this

#14 Posted by The_Dude (798 posts) -

lmfao funny thing is southparkchick lives kind of down the street from me, we're pretty good friends :)

#16 Posted by Tinckoy (28 posts) -

They need to make it, and it definitely needs to have more safari and less track!

#17 Edited by The_Dude (798 posts) -
Tinckoy said:
"They need to make it, and it definitely needs to have more safari and less track!
"
lmfao ;P
#18 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

I read the first few posts of that and it was funny. asterix-at-asterix-moneysymbol ROFL

#19 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -
The_Dude said:
"lmfao funny thing is southparkchick lives kind of down the street from me, we're pretty good friends :)
"
NO WAY???? Im going to pm you to ask questions
#20 Posted by greennoodles (404 posts) -

Damn you my streak is broken, i haven't given GS a hit since Jeff was fired and because I just clicked away w/o looking, BAM! you pwn3d me.

#21 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -
greennoodles said:
"Damn you my streak is broken, i haven't given GS a hit since Jeff was fired and because I just clicked away w/o looking, BAM! you pwn3d me.
"
Dude I am very sorry about that. Well look at the bright side. At least I didn't Rick Roll everybody. 
#22 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

I loved Pokemon Snap.  I won the strategy guide through some elementary contest thing.

#23 Posted by Pathos (199 posts) -

Damn, now I finally get the origin of the reference. I have heard it so many times over these past few years, and just assumed that it was a comment made by one of the game's developers lol.

#24 Posted by Legend (2649 posts) -
@Pathos Good find. I had no idea where the reference was from either. XD
#25 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

So that is what Jeff was on about in the Pokemon Snap video.