#1 Posted by killr0y (114 posts) -

If you could attend E3, GamesCom, PAX, etc., and see only ONE THING that would be mind-blowing and you'd want it to stay with you for the rest of your days, what would it be? I'll go first: I would love to see Ryan Davis and Justin McElroy hug each other to death, like.. literally.

#2 Posted by TyCobb (1961 posts) -

I'd like to see zombie Owen Hart promote a new WWE game. That would be pretty mind blowing.

#3 Posted by Eder (425 posts) -

Free copies of Shenmue 3 for those attending ONLY. The game would not be sold in stores.

#4 Posted by falserelic (5394 posts) -

I want to see a place where video gamers can face off in a MMA ring. Then pull off crazy moves such as this..

#5 Posted by TekZero (2671 posts) -

Good lord that's a sweet move.

#6 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

A female not dressed like a slut, a boy, or a weeaboo hobo?

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos said:

But... but... weeaboo-hobo-chic is in right now!

#8 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

a gun that can blow up minds

#9 Posted by Irvandus (2875 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos said:

#10 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos said:

In Holland, I've seen a lot of normal women at these game conventions that are just there as visitors. Admittedly, they are usually attached to a dude and not there on their own :P

#11 Posted by mosespippy (4103 posts) -

Open brain surgery in a Dyson booth would be pretty mind blowing.

#12 Posted by mtcantor (947 posts) -

An Ubisoft press conference that doesn't make me want to gouge out my eyes and pour hot wax in my ears.

#13 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

Holograms.

#14 Posted by Ninja (523 posts) -

Peter Moyneux announce that he's made a ship capable of interstellar travel and that all attendees are to accompany him to create the first new human colony among the stars.

#15 Posted by Willza92 (259 posts) -

@Ninja said:

Peter Moyneux announce that he's made a ship capable of interstellar travel and that all attendees are to accompany him to create the first new human colony among the stars.

*insert joke about false promises and his balls*

#16 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

the return of Mr. Caffeine

#17 Posted by Ninja (523 posts) -

@Willza92 said:

@Ninja said:

*insert joke about false promises and his balls*

His balls are the spaceship and it will have trees with emotions?

#18 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

It would blow my mind if I can attend one of these without passing by any people who didn't smell like sweaty animal taint.

#19 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@Lunar_Aura
It would blow my mind if I can attend one of these without passing by any people who didn't smell like sweaty animal taint.
This, this!
#20 Posted by killr0y (114 posts) -

@Lunar_Aura said:

Does that happen in America? I thought that only happened in India or France or something...

#21 Posted by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

I want a company to announce a triple A game for the first time, and then when asked for a release date say "RIGHT NOW".

Then they wheel out a giant pile of retail copies and just start frisbeeing them into the crowd.

#22 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

Open brain surgery in a Dyson booth would be pretty mind blowing.

Well done.

#23 Posted by YI_Orange (1141 posts) -

@Terramagi said:

I want a company to announce a triple A game for the first time, and then when asked for a release date say "RIGHT NOW".

Then they wheel out a giant pile of retail copies and just start frisbeeing them into the crowd.

I've joked about wishing stuff like this would happen with certain games, but man it would be awesome.

#24 Posted by FlarePhoenix (420 posts) -

Valve coming out and admitting Half Life 3 never existed in the first place, and the whole thing has just been one big tease... and then watching as the fans somehow "work out" that it really means Half-Life 3 is still coming.

#25 Posted by MikkaQ (10278 posts) -

@Terramagi said:

Even just "Hey here's a great new game that didn't leak out before the show, and here's the actually exciting trailer for it." would be great. There was like... one or two of those at E3, which makes me sad.