#1 Posted by Coafi (1494 posts) -

So, I just discovered this incredible game called Mount Your Friends. The game goes like this:

Mount Your Friends is a physics based competitive climbing game where what you climb is each other. Each player takes a turn climbing to the top of a tower of previous climbers (and a goat) trying to make the new highest point before time runs out. If someone runs out of time before reaching the top, they're eliminated.

Currently, this game is in the XBLA indie section and it's up for voting in Steam's Greenlight page. This game looks like it's a challenging but fun game, any tried or heard of this yet? I think the game is only 80 MSP, which is like a dollar.

#2 Posted by BBAlpert (1583 posts) -

More games need DongFX.

#3 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

Uh...

#4 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I always wondered what the male equivalent of DOA boob physics would be. Now I don't have to. Thanks I guess.

Also that game looks dumb and "dong physics" is as dumb as the aforementioned DOA boob physics.

#5 Posted by Chibithor (573 posts) -

There may be some merit to XBLIG after all.

#6 Edited by Village_Guy (2667 posts) -

Well fucking done. Me and my dong salute you good game-creating sirs! This is hilarious.

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (12446 posts) -

I...I need an adult.

#8 Edited by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

Us men are not objects! Sexism!!!!!!!!

#1reasonwhy

but honestly, thats pretty awesome....for some reason? Still awesome though.

#9 Posted by TyCobb (1975 posts) -

Man, I need that underwear. It looks so freeing and unrestricted.

#10 Posted by Roxasthirteen (55 posts) -

Looks like someone else here watches Two Best Friends Play!

#11 Edited by thatdutchguy (1283 posts) -

O.o

#12 Posted by JouselDelka (966 posts) -

I had a good laugh

#13 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Videogames innit

#14 Posted by EuanDewar (5107 posts) -

CONSTANT HELICOPTER DICK

#15 Posted by SSully (4339 posts) -

Someone actually made this game in their spare time. They had a vision for this game and took the time to execute on that vision. I cannot believe it.

#16 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5106 posts) -
#17 Edited by believer258 (12212 posts) -

CONSTANT HELICOPTER DICK

You mean "Helicock."

#18 Posted by stubbleman (292 posts) -

Yo this game is legit. I'd be playing it right now, but Microsoft evidently doesn't want me using my Xbox. I keep trying to give them my phone number for that security check thing but they won't take it. Oh well. Fuck you Microsoft. Hopefully these crazy fuckers put this rad game on a not-busted-assed system soon so I can climb all over some goats.

#19 Edited by TechnoSyndrome (962 posts) -

My first exposure to this game was SuperGreatFriend's Demo Friend of it, and I thought it looked pretty funny and clever but then it locked up for like five or ten seconds mid-gameplay and screwed him over.

#20 Edited by insane_shadowblade85 (1536 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

I...I need an adult.

There are like 8 on that screen. Take your time, I'll wait.

#21 Edited by tourgen (4542 posts) -

People, this is why we NEED the indie games. Are games art? YES. Exhibit A, case closed.