#1 Posted by NinjaDuckie (36 posts) -

Sadly, before you start, no. There is no such game as Multimedia Celebrity Poker 2. I believe it was 2010 when we were first audience to the beauty / horror of the titular FMV game. Jonathan Frakes' face still haunts me to this day. Anyway, a friend and I were discussing it the other day. The original game was Frakes, Morgan Fairchild and Joe Piscopo, with the player making four.

But, say we were to enter a new golden age of FMV gaming, and receive the ultimate gift of Multimedia Celebrity Poker 2.

Which three or four people would you want to play badly-looped FMV poker with?
(I say 'or four' because of the modern prevalence of Texas Hold'em in comparison with the original game's focus on Stud.)

We're thinking the best combination is Rob Schneider, Jack Nicholson, Nicolas Cage and Shia LeBeouf.

#2 Edited by TruthTellah (9152 posts) -

*sees title and clicks to read thread*

Sadly, before you start, no. There is no such game as Multimedia Celebrity Poker 2.

#3 Posted by BurningStickMan (206 posts) -

Kevin Pollak should be in there somewhere.

#4 Edited by RazielCuts (2961 posts) -

I think Jack Nicholson is too good to be slumming it with that lot, although I imagine he's a mean poker player.

If we're going for complete awfulness with the likes of Schneider then my list would be Adam Sandler, Seth McFarlane, Rob Schneider and Charlie Sheen. Let the shit show commence.

#5 Edited by dudeglove (7903 posts) -

Shia LeBeouf is a piece of garbage.

#6 Posted by Glottery (1301 posts) -

*sees title and clicks to read thread*

@ninjaduckie said:

Sadly, before you start, no. There is no such game as Multimedia Celebrity Poker 2.

#7 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1679 posts) -

Here we go. Nathan Fillion, Tara Reid, Betty White, and Jeff Dunham.

#8 Posted by cloudymusic (1134 posts) -

Tyler Perry, Jamie Pressly, and Gary Busey.

#9 Posted by Veektarius (4869 posts) -

Sticking with the theme... Julia Dreyfuss, Richard Dean Anderson & Lewis Black

#10 Posted by jkz (4032 posts) -

Dave Grohl, Cher, and Bioforge guy

#11 Posted by Animasta (14698 posts) -

Why is everyone picking famous actors? You have to go obscure with that shit

#12 Edited by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

Are we talking best as in worst?

The shittiest combination I can think of would be: Justin Bieber, drunk Lindsay Lohan, and...Dane Cook.

No way in hell I'd actually watch that one though.

I'd actually watch it if it were, say, something like this:

#13 Posted by cloudymusic (1134 posts) -

@animasta said:

Why is everyone picking famous actors? You have to go obscure with that shit

The original MCP had "famous" actors, but they were generally either past their prime (Morgan Fairchild) or were complete wash-ups (Joe Piscopo). Frakes was the only one who was currently popular (and part of it may be due to the fact that Riker commonly played poker in TNG). I think a lot of the suggestions so far fit pretty well with that.

#14 Edited by Nightriff (5096 posts) -

MCP 2: Arrested Development