#1  Edited By Wafe
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

................................................you could buy another 360, you know. You know, not having to trade in all your games and whatnot.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brukaoru

First off, that really sucks it got stolen, sorry to hear about that. Second, do whatever you'd like, I'd say. Which games are you looking forward to the most? Then decide.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Buy a PS3? No, no, no. You should track down that thief and show him no mercy. It is time to man up and begin your relentless hunt. You mustl not stop until that 360 is back in your hands!

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Keano

how does it get stolen?? did you leave your door open and do you live in Brooklyn or something?

anways, NO. get another 360. Gears2, Fable2, Banjo3.

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Demyx

Depends on a lot more factors and varables.
How many games did you have for the 360, and how much time did you put into it.
Also your favorite genres, or the exclusives you actually think are interesting.

But in general I'd say get another 360

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By keyhunter

It depends on how much you like to actually play videogames.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#8  Edited By tearhead
keyhunter said:
"It depends on how much you like to actually play videogames."
What does that have to do with anything?
jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jimbojones

PS3 is for losers. Do you want to be a loser?

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Keano
jimbojones said:
"PS3 is for losers. Do you want to be a loser?"

this.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

Don't listen to the fanboys, they're retards. Get what you want...if you had a 360 to begin with and have game sfor it already, I would imagine you are better off just getting another 360, but there are plenty of good games hitting for PS3 as well and that are out too, so really it comes down to your perrsonal preference. How exactly did your 360 get stolen though? someone rob your house?

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By keyhunter
Tearhead said:
"keyhunter said:
What does that have to do with anything?"
Don't act like you don't know.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clean

Why would you get a new system with a ton of 360 games. lol

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#14  Edited By tearhead
keyhunter said:
"Tearhead said:
"keyhunter said:
Don't act like you don't know."
Don't act like you DO know.
jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jimbojones
Tearhead said:
"keyhunter said:
"Tearhead said:
"keyhunter said:
Don't act like you don't know."
Don't act like you DO know."
I don't think you realize that all the ps3 does is watch movies
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pause422

Just no one respond to these retarded fanboys, they can't be reasoned with, and they don't even realize that whatever they try to holdso high and mighty, they themselves make it look worse and not better. Secondly, don't ever listen to someone with a master chief picture as their avatar stating nothing more than their opinions, yet trying to make it sound as if they are somehow facts.

HitNRun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HitNRun

The factWafe said:

""
The fact that you're asking a forum that's likely to degenerate into a console war while giving no background makes me think "troll".

In any case, the merits of PS3 vs. 360 are almost irrelevant. The real question is, do you sell your games? If you don't, then of course you should buy another 360. Otherwise all those games are decorative drink coasters. (I'm using EQ and DAOC expansion discs as drink coasters right now, they're really quite festive).

If you do sell your games (ghey!) then it comes down to whether or not $100 is a big deal, and which system your friends (that you actually want to play with) have.
jimbojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jimbojones
pause422 said:
"Just no one respond to these retarded fanboys, they can't be reasoned with, and they don't even realize that whatever they try to holdso high and mighty, they themselves make it look worse and not better. Secondly, don't ever listen to someone with a master chief picture as their avatar stating nothing more than their opinions, yet trying to make it sound as if they are somehow facts."
I'm just joking around. PS3 isn't that bad. It's got it's own games. If you want to play MGS4 or FF13 then get a ps3. Wait ff13 is coming to 360. But yea mgs4 is pretty good. I just downloaded the movie though
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArchScabby

get a new one of both.

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Keano
jimbojones said:
"pause422 said:
"Just no one respond to these retarded fanboys, they can't be reasoned with, and they don't even realize that whatever they try to holdso high and mighty, they themselves make it look worse and not better. Secondly, don't ever listen to someone with a master chief picture as their avatar stating nothing more than their opinions, yet trying to make it sound as if they are somehow facts."
I'm just joking around. PS3 isn't that bad. It's got it's own games. If you want to play MGS4 or FF13 then get a ps3. Wait ff13 is coming to 360. But yea mgs4 is pretty good. I just downloaded the movie though"
Ouch.

hey some people like watching 90 min long cutscenes with gay cyber ninjas.......dont judge them
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ArchScabby
Keano said:
"jimbojones said:
"pause422 said:
I'm just joking around. PS3 isn't that bad. It's got it's own games. If you want to play MGS4 or FF13 then get a ps3. Wait ff13 is coming to 360. But yea mgs4 is pretty good. I just downloaded the movie though"
Ouch.

hey some people like watching 90 min long cutscenes with gay cyber ninjas.......dont judge them"
I like watching gay cyber ninjas, but only if they're straight.
fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fynne

As already stated by some, it depends on what you had with your 360 (and what you have left).  If you've got lots of 360 games (disk and online) then you should probably just stick with it.  If not, then you can do what you want.  Both systems have a good stable of games.  360 has better online while PS3 has blue-ray. 

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pause422

once more, ignore the morons. Yet if this forum was made just to troll which since you haven't responded once since, seems like a possibility, you my friend, can go to hell.

Wafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wafe
pause422 said:
"once more, ignore the morons. Yet if this forum was made just to troll which since you haven't responded once since, seems like a possibility, you my friend, can go to hell."
No I would never troll like that. My 360 and my 46 in Bravia where stolen from my house while I was at work. It was kinda my fault because I didnt own a security system in a neighborhood full of them. Thx for the mostly positive support.
normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By normajean777

yeah ignore the fanboys i have both and both are good go with whatever you think you will like

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DualReaver

For the holiday season, I'd definitely pick up another Xbox 360.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pause422

as said before, goes mostly by preferences of what games you're looking forward to, and if you have your library of 360 games, probably better to just pick up another 360. Most of the best for me are coming out multiplatform or also on PS3/PC so it doesn't make a difference which console, not interested in fable 2 the least, and though I'm getting Gears 2 and will enjoy it probably, its not even on my top 5 list of things I'm looking forward to, so my response is easy there, as said, just go with what games you're looking forward to, and what console more of your friends have.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By calf_exercises

man, tell your insuance company you had all 3 consoles pluss a kick ass PC. then you will deffinatly win no matter what.