• 58 results
#51 Posted by EkajArmstro (385 posts) -

I like the song, but I think there might be a sound quality issue somewhere (maybe just in the youtube video) because I'm hearing lots of clicking. I can't tell for sure but I think it's mostly on the snare hits.

#52 Edited by Pazy (2563 posts) -

I listened to the first song you posted, Absolute I believe, and I rather like it. It could probably use some cleaning up on the technical side but thats what the full length is for, im putting the current version on my Mp3 player along with your other two songs and hoping they are just as good. Sadly I cant get it on RBN, dont own any games in the genre, but I will listen to your songs. Good work!

#53 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -
@EkajArmstro said:

I like the song, but I think there might be a sound quality issue somewhere (maybe just in the youtube video) because I'm hearing lots of clicking. I can't tell for sure but I think it's mostly on the snare hits.

I was hearing it too. Was worried that my speakers were finally giving out.

That being said, I don't dig the vocals, but the instrumentation is pretty good. Congrats on getting songs onto RBN, I'm sure it must be a huge thrill.
#54 Posted by Half_Life (61 posts) -
@EkajArmstro: Yeah, it's the video. 

@Pazy: Thanks! (And the same to the rest of the posters!)
#55 Posted by DarkShaper (1325 posts) -

Not my favorite kind of music, but I like it. I don't buy rock band songs most of the time but I would totally buy an album.

#56 Posted by Half_Life (61 posts) -

Hey guys, here's our Facebook page.... if you could give it a like I'd really appreciate it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gatling/48688855226

Thanks!

#57 Posted by OtakuGamer (1227 posts) -

Nice to see some musicans here on Giant Bomb, congrats!

#58 Posted by Half_Life (61 posts) -

@OtakuGamer:Thanks!

#59 Posted by Half_Life (61 posts) -

It's coming out soon!