My brand new copy of Incredible Crisis came in the mail today!!

Avatar image for carolinafan3515
CarolinaFan3515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CarolinaFan3515

I'm pretty stoked cause my copy of Incredible Crisis arrived today, still shrink wrapped for extra freshness, adding to my stack of Giantbomb influenced purchases.  This game joins the ranks of:   

Borderlands
Dragon Age: Origins
Half-minute Hero
WTF
Power Stone
Persona 4 (and in turn 3 FES)
Blaz Blue
King of Fighters Collection
Street Fighter 4
Burnout Paradise
Valkyria Chronicles
Puzzle Quest

in games I have bought because of either a Quick Look or conversation during one of their Bombcasts.  I thoroughly
 enjoy hearing these guys' opinions on games, but damn it all if their giddiness gets to me and influences me to make purchases I otherwise wouldn't think twice about.  I've yet to understand why no PR company has approached these guys offering them jobs, mansions, and women. (Ubisoft doesn't count).  But I want to know.  Am I the only one that makes purchases on games purely based on 4 dudes' say so?

SaucySala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SaucySala

Absolutely not good sir. I almost bought Persona 4 even though I had relatively no interest in it before the endurance run. Valkyria Chronicles is the same!

Avatar image for carolinafan3515
CarolinaFan3515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CarolinaFan3515
@SaucySala:  
Phew. Glad I'm not the only one.  I made the mistake of beating P4 before they did so some episodes towards the end were almost frustrating to watch, comically so of course.  Knowing what items do what, what strategies to use for different enemies and bosses.  I have to admit though, Vinny and Jeff have mastered the art of suspense.  Fumbling their way through battles and menus, making you think that for sure they will fail, just to narrowly escape with a victory of the most triumphant fashion.  That being said, if you've got the time/still care about the game, it's still a fun play through on your own.
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DanielJW
@CarolinaFan3515: You sir are correct. I have made many a purchase on the word of Giant Bomb. The fellas know their stuff.