My CAExtreme Trip (Pics and GB!)

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

Edited By godzilla_sushi

So my friend and I live in the high desert of Southern California. We figured we would give California Extreme a shot this year since we aren't more than five hours away. It was so fantastic. My highlight was by far meeting Giantbomb. I'm such a huge fan of their's and was pretty much speechless! 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I got pointed at even! I met Dave as well!

Then the gaming started gaming up. I must have spent the most time playing Omega Race. We kind of latched onto the table top version of that, although they did have a stand-up in the house as well. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
My initials for the daily of course! ;) 

Some others I managed to play and or beat were pretty random. I was happy to play some old favorites and a couple of new/old ones. Pinball aside, as I did pinball that place up too, these were some of my favorites: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I had such a great time stopping over in San Fransisco and walking the Golden Gate Bridge. Just a great great time and I recommend you try it if you can make it! 

And this totally happened by accident so I lost it over seeing it: 

No Caption Provided
godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By godzilla_sushi

So my friend and I live in the high desert of Southern California. We figured we would give California Extreme a shot this year since we aren't more than five hours away. It was so fantastic. My highlight was by far meeting Giantbomb. I'm such a huge fan of their's and was pretty much speechless! 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
I got pointed at even! I met Dave as well!

Then the gaming started gaming up. I must have spent the most time playing Omega Race. We kind of latched onto the table top version of that, although they did have a stand-up in the house as well. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
My initials for the daily of course! ;) 

Some others I managed to play and or beat were pretty random. I was happy to play some old favorites and a couple of new/old ones. Pinball aside, as I did pinball that place up too, these were some of my favorites: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I had such a great time stopping over in San Fransisco and walking the Golden Gate Bridge. Just a great great time and I recommend you try it if you can make it! 

And this totally happened by accident so I lost it over seeing it: 

No Caption Provided
KyleBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By KyleBaron

Cool story, bro!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Sir, your post fills me with envy and jealousy, the only logical course of action to take is for me to kill you so I can become you.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By godzilla_sushi

Thank ya sirs. It was awesome. Hell, I was able to buy Jeff and Dave a drink at the bar so I was very excited. This is my game site period after all. :)