My Crappy Review Intro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Well i haven't really done one in a while, but I feel like getting back into video reviews.
Here's my crappy intro. 

Not really good, but just saying I'll be doing reviews.  Be ready for my biased opinions soon!
*awaits comments saying this sucks*
(auto response is i know, but whatever- more so telling you guys I'll be doing this shortly)

It's not suppose to be good.  You should give me a negative.  I'm trolling.
(thanks for the negs guys, each one makes my heart warmer)
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner

no.

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Guardian

Actually, really good. Good music choices. What programs do you use; if i may ask?

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tekmojo

Ending wasn't as good as the first section.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Guardian said:
"Actually, really good. Good music choices. What programs do you use; if i may ask?"

Windows Movie Maker actually.  It's a newer version that let's you do a bit more.
I do have to revise this quite a bit.  I do have Vegas, but there's no point for me to use it--> I just want basic stuff.  That and it's on my other computer and I don't really want to install it here yet.
Vegas is incredible, but it's more so for use when you want to add movie like effects (shaking, etc.)

As far as the ending goes though, it's suppose to end with a soldier getting speared, but I apparently missed that.  Thanks for not being complete dicks by the way, rather suprising (we remember who I am?)

The song is Fuck Off and Smile! by Evil Dog on newgrounds:
   I just cut off the intro (because that just shouldn't be in what I'm making) and then added a bit of *shwoo* sound.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK

im confused whaT is suppposed to be terrible about that

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By daniel_beck_90

What is the story with all these negative ratings ? Is it something personal ?

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
crunchUK said:
"im confused whaT is suppposed to be terrible about that"

Well look at my blogs in general, most all of them end up with someone coming in and trolling, and I typically write blogs of good quality .  I don't post all of them to the forums though, only ones like, well see my one about building a proper menu system.
And it's more of a mockery of what I thought people would say (bradfan for example)
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Karmum

That was actually pretty good. While you come off as annoying and perhaps a troll, you shouldn't be getting negative ratings just because of that. Everyone downing him probably didn't even watch the video. If you don't like it, just don't even post.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crunchUK
daniel_beck_90 said:
"What is the story with all these negative ratings ? Is it something personal ? "
everyone hates smug for having opinions thats the jist of it
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By shadows_kill

guys stop with the negatives he didnt do anything wrong....

anyway smug its pretty good i would suggest the ending to be different or instead of the space ship do something from the game you are reviewing.

also whats the game after gran turismo?

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
shadows_kill said:
"guys stop with the negatives he didnt do anything wrong....anyway smug its pretty good i would suggest the ending to be different or instead of the space ship do something from the game you are reviewing. also whats the game after gran turismo? "

Oh that's not the ending.  That spaceship would be how I start a review.  I used Star Ocean as the example.  I know the insert content thing I had probably threw you off but well, yea.  I think that's how I'm going to introduce the topic, with that square thingy going down. 

And in case anyone's interested, here's some other thing I have on the same account. This was solely a test video I made trying out some things such as speed and getting my music to time---> back then the program didn't allow you to used as details zoom, so I did have to use weird methods.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK

0_o