My favourite games of 2012! (Video inside)

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Popskinz

So I made a little video where I briefly talk about my favourite games of 2012 -- this is not a "Top 10 video", no numerical order.

I'd like you guys to share your thoughts on this year in gaming. What games were the greats, which were the poor and which ones did not live up to the hype? Keep in mind that I don't own every console, so PS3 exclusives and the like are no-go for me. Also, feel free to tell me what you thought of the video, I'm personally quite happy with it.

Also, forgive my accent. I'm Swedish; deal with it! ;-)

MidgetScam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MidgetScam

Suprised no one's commented yet. Great, well-put together video.

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By triple07

Good list. I like that it wasn't a top ten and was just a list of games you enjoyed, I think that's a better format. My list of top games this year would be similar to yours but I didn't manage to play all the games on your list this year. Halo 4 Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3 are the big ones for me this year but I hope to get to Dishonored and XCOM over the Christmas break so we'll see how I feel about those later.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Popskinz

@triple07 said:

Good list. I like that it wasn't a top ten and was just a list of games you enjoyed, I think that's a better format. My list of top games this year would be similar to yours but I didn't manage to play all the games on your list this year. Halo 4 Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3 are the big ones for me this year but I hope to get to Dishonored and XCOM over the Christmas break so we'll see how I feel about those later.

Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't able to play every game this year either with Journey and Assassin's Creed III being note-worthy example.

MonkeyMitcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MonkeyMitcho

Great video! i have yet to play through Dishonored although after watching your video I'm excited to play through it after i finish up Red Dead.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Popskinz

@MonkeyMitcho said:

Great video! i have yet to play through Dishonored although after watching your video I'm excited to play through it after i finish up Red Dead.

Thanks! You should!