#1 Edited by DFL017 (136 posts) -
#2 Posted by two_socks (230 posts) -

This was their best ER.

#3 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4973 posts) -

Mine is not a quick look but just the two preparing hot dogs with a hot dog toaster.

#4 Posted by DFL017 (136 posts) -
#5 Posted by wemibelec90 (1666 posts) -

Jeff and Ryan were always great together. They vibed off each other's jokes and humor in a way that I would say only Jeff and Vinny come close to doing (but not quite achieving). It was clear they had spent a lot of time together and liked the same dumb things.

#6 Posted by CaLe (3985 posts) -

I recently linked to this when someone was asking about favorite Quick Looks. It's a unique one for sure.

#7 Edited by BigDaddyTool (32 posts) -

That QL is so great. I love how blatant they are about the whole thing too. "Let's play a few minutes of the game for posterity and then show every cutscene in the game." I wish they had more video content like this, something where they just look at the best parts of older games.

#9 Edited by The_Ruiner (1059 posts) -

#10 Posted by cutyoface (544 posts) -

This one is my favorite.

#11 Edited by DFL017 (136 posts) -
#12 Edited by Joey2683 (359 posts) -

I can't find it, but there is a funny moment from a Wii Quick Look awhile ago. It involved being a diver and searching for fish, or something along those lines. When Jeff is swimming through the underwater rock tunnel, Ryan makes a funny/shocking comment followed by several seconds of dead silence. If someone finds it, post a link in here please.

#13 Posted by Epidehl (295 posts) -

I watched through a LOT of old quick looks when I found this site, but had somehow missed this one. So thanks for that, my life is now richer for having seen this.

#14 Posted by Twisted (203 posts) -

@joey2683 said:

I can't find it, but there is a funny moment from a Wii Quick Look awhile ago. It involved being a diver and searching for fish, or something along those lines. When Jeff is swimming through the underwater rock tunnel, Ryan makes a funny/shocking comment followed by several seconds of dead silence. If someone finds it, post a link in here please.

When you said that I immediately thought of the Endless Ocean quick look they did

I'm not sure if it's the one but I think the bit you mean happens at 6:30

#15 Posted by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

Now I'm all bummed out again.

#16 Posted by The_Nubster (2147 posts) -

@twisted: This is amazing. Complete dismissal. "So, are we treasure hunters, or...?"

#17 Edited by jayu26 (50 posts) -

How come none of fuck'en fucks have not posted this fuck'en video you fucks?

Enjoy motherfuckers.

#18 Edited by Zeik (2440 posts) -

It's kind of weird watching Ryan content I haven't seen. I know in my brain it's old, but in my heart it feels like nothing has changed. (Except for that part where my brain and heart sync and then they're both sad.)

Also, having never played the game, I'm pretty convinced Amped 3 is the best exclusive left on the 360.

#19 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5057 posts) -

The Kinect ones are great.

#20 Edited by Joey2683 (359 posts) -
#21 Edited by SuperKcross (89 posts) -

What makes this extra special is the Vinny and Dave peanut gallery.

#22 Posted by development (2334 posts) -

@twisted: This is amazing. Complete dismissal. "So, are we treasure hunters, or...?"

I liked "before I die... I'm gonna fuck me a fish."

#23 Edited by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

Noby Noby Boy