• 110 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by demontium (4707 posts) -

All the nintendo allianced users make walls of text and grow nerd-rage when anyone insults almighty nintendo.  
 
Xbox allianced users are laxed and don't take anything seriously.  
 
PS3 allied users do not exist, and if they do they will not admit it or show it in any way.  
 
PC fans on giantbomb are like neutral users, secretely fanboys of something on the inside, indifferent on the outside.     
 
Neutral users are liars, you all prefer something one way or another.

#2 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -

#3 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I'm allied with PS3.
You're allied with Nintendo, and that's not a wall of text.
Xbox fans don't take anything seriously?
PC fan boys are suppressed by all the console users!

#4 Posted by AlexB (1023 posts) -

I like videogames...

#5 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

Eh, not really. I'm a PC, and I'm pretty outward about it.

#6 Posted by HatKing (5784 posts) -

Sweeping generalizations are for idiots.  Congrats.
Online
#7 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@AlexB said:
" I like videogames... "
*nods*
#8 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -
@HatKing said:
" Sweeping generalizations are for idiots.  Congrats. "
plus, only a sith deals an absolute.
#9 Posted by JJOR64 (18891 posts) -

I picked neutral because I like playing videos games on more then one system.  Sure I prefer some systems over others, but it's all about the games.

#10 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
(*Looks at his Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/Gaming PC/Nintendo DS/PSP*)
 
Uh. . . .
 
@AlexB said:
" I like videogames... "
What that guy said. I am neutral, but if a console/company is going to do something good, or bad: I'm going to call it out. 

I have...opinions...To get angry or upset over other peoples opinions, to make sweeping generalizations is kinda....fanboyish...
#11 Posted by teh_pwnzorer (1482 posts) -
@TheGremp said:
" Eh, not really. I'm a PC, and I'm pretty outward about it. "
Are you prone to getting sick and require a frequent reboot?
#12 Posted by HatKing (5784 posts) -
@Romination said:
" @HatKing said:
" Sweeping generalizations are for idiots.  Congrats. "
plus, only a sith deals an absolute. "

Yeah!
Online
#13 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

That's cool.

#14 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

If SEGA was an option, I would pick it.  Until then, I am neutral. 

#15 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -
@Luke: THEN WHY IS YOU HAS MEGA MAN AVATAR!?
 
(...capslock was an accident)
#16 Posted by C0V3RT (1338 posts) -

I own a 360/PS3/Wii/DS/PSP and at the end of the day... I just want to play good games. 
 
360 is my console of choice over the PS3, but that's because I'm a sucker for achievements (achievements > trophies).   Wii serves it's purpose for the occasional exclusive title.

#17 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
@Romination said:
" @Luke: THEN WHY IS YOU HAS MEGA MAN AVATAR!?  (...capslock was an accident) "
Mega Man: Wily Wars
#18 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Way to totally make hasty generalizations of people based on something as simple as the color as their username.  No really, good job.

#19 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -
@demontium said:
" All the nintendo allianced users make walls of text and grow nerd-rage when anyone insults almighty nintendo.   Xbox allianced users are laxed and don't take anything seriously.   PS3 allied users do not exist, and if they do they will not admit it or show it in any way.   PC fans on giantbomb are like neutral users, secretely fanboys of something on the inside, indifferent on the outside.      Neutral users are liars, you all prefer something one way or another. "

#20 Posted by Druminator (1676 posts) -
@AlexB said:
" I like videogames... "
Indeed.
#21 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -
@demontium said:
" All the nintendo allianced users make walls of text and grow nerd-rage when anyone insults almighty nintendo.   Xbox allianced users are laxed and don't take anything seriously.   PS3 allied users do not exist, and if they do they will not admit it or show it in any way.   PC fans on giantbomb are like neutral users, secretely fanboys of something on the inside, indifferent on the outside.      Neutral users are liars, you all prefer something one way or another. "
You win fucktard statement of the year,  
 
 
well done.
#22 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Obvious flame bait is obvious

#23 Posted by LiquidPrince (15834 posts) -

Huh...

#24 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -
@Luke: Touche!! (damn nice megaman, too)
#25 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

lol cool. it is kind of true for some users.

#26 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Does anyone remember the guy who had a yellow name .... i don't know how he did it and I've forgotten he user name but i remember it still .
 
AND yes i know your name in threads is yellow . He had it on his alignment on his profile.

#27 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -
@demontium: hey bro, like, wanna chill or something?
#28 Posted by mordukai (7127 posts) -
@NickL said:
" @demontium: hey bro, like, wanna chill or something? "
I think this whole thing was meant as a joke. 
#29 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

So... Nintendo users are extremists and everyone else is polite?
 
That is so not true!

I CALL JIHAD!

#30 Posted by Livingitlarge22 (56 posts) -

When I grow up I want to criticize other people for making general statements about how general statements are false. Also, all video games are for losers and anyone who says otherwise has obviously never played a video game.

#31 Posted by HeghmohQib (183 posts) -
@C0V3RT:  
I agree.  I prefer Xbox 360.  I still like PC games but they are far and few between.  I got bored with my Wii after a few months.  I hate everything about the Sony company and refuse to buy anything made by them.  But in the end, I have absolutely nothing against the games themselves.  Regardless of the platform.  So I chose neutral.  It's all in the wording and point of view.
#32 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@animateria said:
" So... Nintendo users are extremists and everyone else is polite?   That is so not true! I CALL JIHAD! "
i meet your jihad with a holy crusade
#33 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -

i like watching this thread spiral slowly downward

#34 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Romination said:
" i like watching this thread spiral slowly downward "
-_- thanks.
#35 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -

So i guess my impressions are wrong... correct? 
 
Because opinions are either wrong or right, just like on tests.... jeez people this is just what i observed lately... 
 
Well I will put something else in my mind for later: GB users do not respect the opinions of others for the most part.

#36 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -

#37 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

I'm neutral, but I'm a pretty honest guy. Maybe.

#38 Posted by dankempster (2249 posts) -

Flagged. Now to wait patiently for a few "My impressions of demontium" threads to spring up...

#39 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
@demontium said:
" So i guess my impressions are wrong... correct?  Because opinions are either wrong or right, just like on tests.... jeez people this is just what i observed lately...  Well I will put something else in my mind for later: GB users do not respect the opinions of others for the most part. "
No.  Most people respect opinions that involve some sort of logic other than labeling people based on the alignment of their username.
#40 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" @demontium said:
" So i guess my impressions are wrong... correct?  Because opinions are either wrong or right, just like on tests.... jeez people this is just what i observed lately...  Well I will put something else in my mind for later: GB users do not respect the opinions of others for the most part. "
No.  Most people respect opinions that involve some sort of logic other than labeling people based on the alignment of their username. "
This.
#41 Posted by PenguinDust (12441 posts) -
You might want to pick this up and give it a gander.  I may be going out on a limb, but I'm pretty sure insulting just about everyone around you is not in the book.
#42 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -

Okay

Online
#43 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

Xbox 360 is the best because it has the Master Chief and the Halo.

#44 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Stereotypes make things easier for stupid people. You're making the world a better place Im sure.

#45 Edited by Johnny5 (1354 posts) -

My Impression of this Thread  by Johnny5

 
It's crap.
 
No really... useless offhand speculations, or mediocre troll? You decide.
#46 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I'm a videogame fanboy.

#47 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Made sense to me. Although, I see where the hate is coming from seeing as we're all individual snowflakes and any kind of grouping is bad.

#48 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I'm way into bikes, fuck videogames, videogamers are all fat lazy jerks. That's what my bike crew and I believe. 

#49 Posted by MrKadaver (140 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" I'm a videogame fanboy. "
Amen
#50 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

well, i AM pretty laxed 8)