Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Subject2Change said:
"Any reason why you arerandomly hitting theenter button likethis? I meanyip yip "
I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

So quit.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Fallen189

It's called business ethics. If you sell more, you make the company more money. Why would they just go "Nah, just do what YOU want all the time, dont worry about trying to sell stuff"?

Man up.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By auspiciousqueue

That is really horrible to hear. Then again, I would think on the positive side and say atleast you have a job. I'm apparently too over qualified to work at Gamestop and Wal-mart. Maybe they know I am trying to get that job for supplemental income. But your rant does make me glad that I don't work there. 

Just save up your money  (to try to get another job, til you graduate, or pay off loans. etc.) and get the hell out of dodge. Then again, the downside, a lot of people I know who graduated college still work for their crap job because money is money and a job is a job.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Vinchenzo
Fallen189 said:
"It's called business ethics. If you sell more, you make the company more money. Why would they just go "Nah, just do what YOU want all the time, dont worry about trying to sell stuff"?Man up."
Do what I want all the time? The way GS runs their business is pretty much ruining it. A lot of people don't go there because of their practices. I'm fine with selling shit (I don't understand why people keep saying this), but I hate pushing reserves and subs into people's faces.

P.S. If you want to post snide remarks against me in this thread, at least bring some facts. Stop trying to sound like you know shit.
Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Thunder

Gamestop just sucks in general they completely rip you off when you trade in games

Sephiroth9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sephiroth9997

If their store policies weren't bad enough, their employees are usually jackasses.  Its pretty sad that I know more about games than the people who work at a games store.   

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By LiquidPrince

You sound like you're apologizing or are at a self help clinic.

George: Hi my name is George, and I'm an alcoholic...

Vince: Hi, my name is Vince, and I work at Gamestop...

George: WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Vinchenzo
LiquidPrince said:
"You sound like you're apologizing or are at a self help clinic.

George: Hi my name is George, and I'm an alcoholic...

Vince: Hi, my name is Vince, and I work at Gamestop...

George: WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
That's what I was going for in the title at least.
grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By grainger

haha im sure your uniform can't be as garish as the one i have to wear, bright orange, i swear its responsible for my headaches at work... its either that that or the fucknuts who buy games, never wash, are complete scruffs yet still feel intelectually superior to talk down to you.

NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By NateDogg

I also hate your employer.. And I hate how the employer makes employees act which is why I end up hating the workers haha...  But I mean, I've run in to the chill clerks before... It really only bothers me when they try more than once to sell me on something.. I mean if I said no the first time, that should be enough.  

And I'm also kinda pissed at the moment about the TE fight sticks... I pre ordered from EB.. This might not be EB's fault but actually MadCatz...
exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By exfate

If someone gives you a nickname and you don't like the fact they have then, even if it's your boss, you should tell them to call you by your name. If they persist, demand it...

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#64  Edited By Video_Game_King

Yea, I think we all have problems with GameStop. Mine: something involving Lost Odyssey. The point is that next time you get a game, shake it like a snowglobe.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vinchenzo
exfate said:
"If someone gives you a nickname and you don't like the fact they have then, even if it's your boss, you should tell them to call you by your name. If they persist, demand it..."
Well the manager just comes across as the biggest douche. He gave our entire staff nicknames, check this out. Name is first, nickname in parenthesis according to him.

• Vince (Billy)
  • Erik (Timmy)
  • Jim (Jimmy)
  • Chris (Chrissy)
  • Stacey (Joe)
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#66  Edited By Claude

Hahaha! You're Billy from now on. HOW'S IT GOING BILLY. WTF. You should come up with a nickname for him and stick with it.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By toowalrus
Vinchenzo said:
"exfate said: Well the manager just comes across as the biggest douche. He gave our entire staff nicknames, check this out. Name is first, nickname in parenthesis according to him.

• Vince (Billy)
"
Ha, that's funny, one of the managers at my shittier pizza job calls me Billy-Bob (my name's Chris).