CrimsonKingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrimsonKingX

Hello everybody,

I recently started up my own site and have been putting a lot of work into it. It's really isn't anything special as is and has only a few members.

The site's main focus is giving brutally honest reviews and being as unbiased as possible (Yeah, I know it's pretty damn hard to even make that claim.) I currently have about 40+ reviews up and have multiple opinions on a lot of the reviews.

I am currently looking for some good editors to help with building up some of the reviews and helping out with some editorial things.

By no-means am I trying to take anyone away from GiantBomb. I absolutely adore this site! Jeff is one of my biggest inspirations. I am just trying to give users another community or even another take on things.

I have a full NEW/Previews section,Videos to post your own or just post some via YouTube. I have forums that I am always trying to expand and a blog spot for all users.

I am really looking for some idea's and insight and figured there wouldn't be any better community to try for help than GiantBomb.

So if you are interested, here is the link to the site.
Click Here to go to the site
I am still working on buying an official domain name for the site, it will be a couple days but it is coming VERY SOON.

Thanks again to all the GiantBomb community.
-CrimsonKingX-

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

Edit - I did not know this.

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By thebeast

There's nothing in our current guidelines or terms & conditions regarding advertising community endeavours as long as they are non-commercial.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By daniel_beck_90
Karmum said:
"Can't advertise here, dude."
 There is nothing wrong with advertising websites
albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By albedos_shadow
TheBeast said:
"There's nothing in our current guidelines or terms & conditions regarding advertising community endeavours as long as they are non-commercial."
Well, then, while we're at it, allbitgames.wordpress.com.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Karmum
daniel_beck_90 said:
"Karmum said:
"Can't advertise here, dude."
 There is nothing wrong with advertising websites"
I don't know about that, but I guess this shouldn't be locked if it isn't non-commercial. I jumped on it cause a similar topic like this was locked recently, so I figured this was under the same category...of potentially being locked.

Guess not. Regardless, that doesn't matter. I'll check out the TC's website in a bit.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By get2sammyb
albedos_shadow said:
"TheBeast said:
"There's nothing in our current guidelines or terms & conditions regarding advertising community endeavours as long as they are non-commercial."
Well, then, while we're at it, allbitgames.wordpress.com."
*cough* www.pushsquare.com *cough*

Haha brilliant. I like the site name. You might want to think about getting a better URL. Did you buy the .net because entering the site from that URL doesn't work?
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By breadfan
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Willy105

Nice start!

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hexpane
TheBeast said:
but new threads about it? How about just allowing them in sigs... new threads for every new blog site is a bit spammish
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By Willy105
Hexpane said:
"TheBeast said:
but new threads about it? How about just allowing them in sigs... new threads for every new blog site is a bit spammish"
What sigs?
themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By themoon13
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By RHCPfan24

Cool website, to the TC of course.  It looks like Team Xbox a bit, which is a compliment.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hexpane
Willy105 said:
"Hexpane said:
"TheBeast said:
but new threads about it? How about just allowing them in sigs... new threads for every new blog site is a bit spammish"
What sigs?"
exactly!
AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Welcome to GameCakes.Net!

Wait...

http://crimsonkingx.webs.com/index.htm

>.<

Besides, this site sucks, especially since you don't even know what "The Cake is a Lie" actually means.

P.S. And if you did know what it meant, you wouldn't say the cake is not a lie. You want the cake to be a lie.