#1 Edited by Popskinz (409 posts) -

 

READ BEFORE WATCHING/COMMENTING

So yeah, here goes another review for you guys -- this time of the much, much anticipated Action-RPG dungeon-crawler Diablo III for the PC.
The written review will be up shortly; but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the video review and feel free to shoot me comments regarding what you liked/disliked about the video and what I can do to improve it. Also, I apologize if you find my accent bothersome; I'm from Sweden. 
 
Cheers.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mF5EW_KlJM&feature;=plcp
#2 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -

Great job as always, but try and embedd the video into the thread :)

#3 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -

Also, the heck is PlayerAffinity? :)

#4 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -
@MidgetScam: Hehe, it's a new website I'm writing for and we'll even have our own Youtube channel soon with gaming related content! :D
#5 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -
@Popskinz said:
@MidgetScam: Hehe, it's a new website I'm writing for and we'll even have our own Youtube channel soon with gaming related content! :D
Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing more reviews down the line!
#6 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -
@MidgetScam said:
@Popskinz said:
@MidgetScam: Hehe, it's a new website I'm writing for and we'll even have our own Youtube channel soon with gaming related content! :D
Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing more reviews down the line!
Thanks a lot! Jesus christ I hate GiantBomb's fucking gltichy-ass thread editor -- I can't embedd the video or edit the original post to save my life. God!
#7 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -
@Popskinz said:
@MidgetScam said:
@Popskinz said:
@MidgetScam: Hehe, it's a new website I'm writing for and we'll even have our own Youtube channel soon with gaming related content! :D
Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing more reviews down the line!
Thanks a lot! Jesus christ I hate GiantBomb's fucking gltichy-ass thread editor -- I can't embedd the video or edit the original post to save my life. God!
Yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with it.
#8 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

Really well done. And an interesting accent; where does it come from?

#9 Posted by Popskinz (409 posts) -
@antikorper said:
Really well done. And an interesting accent; where does it come from?
Well thanks a lot, kind sir! As stated in the text; I'm from Sweden. :)
#10 Posted by MidgetScam (17 posts) -
@Popskinz said:
@antikorper said:
Really well done. And an interesting accent; where does it come from?
Well thanks a lot, kind sir! As stated in the text; I'm from Sweden. :)
Really? Could have sworn you were from Norway. My accent is kind of like yours.