My personal mission to get people to play this game .

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

Ok guys and girls . I need your help in something . Do you know about a well known PC RTS game called Dawn of war ? (if no here is the link) anyway .. I have played this game since it first came out . Its one of my favorite games o the pc of all time . I decided to make me and my group of mates play it again . So for a early Xmas present . I got them the DOW collection on steam each . So we log on . 

And the only people online are us . 3 people !  So i am calling for anyone who has enjoyed this game in he past . Come online and play . Maybe we can revive the games community a little bit . 

And btw i did not enjoy DOW2 so don't ask . anyone going to step up to the plate ?

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

What's wrong with DOW 2?

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CaptainObvious

I love me some Warhammer 40k. Both the pc and tabletop games. 

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By turbomonkey138
@EpicSteve said:
" What's wrong with DOW 2? "
I didn't enjoy it . It was too different from DOW 1 and i just prefer the originals type of gameplay .
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Pazy

Buy me the colletion too and ill play you ;) 

On a serious note, I loved playing the original DoW (though I got Dark Crusade later I never got hooked back in) but I only ever played online for about 2 hours total since I sucked and the only people who would play me werent up for helping me learn. Suddenly I really want to reinstall this, though the chances of me playing more than 1 skirmish is doubtful lol

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ch13696

Ill join. The only steam version I have is Soulstorm. The other ones are on disc. So add me on steam. It's vebent

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By turbomonkey138

If you want to play add me  on steam

jonathan264

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By eroticfishcake

Dawn of War's a great game. I prefer Company of Hereos more though since I like both historical aspect and the refined mechanics from DoW. I don't own a copy of DoW but I have played it a lot. I'm going to but it at some point anyway now that Relic has released a trilogy pack of it a while back.