#1 Posted by Mooqi (217 posts) -

So I was just reading about the announcement of Dragon Age III which reminded me of what a huge disappointment Dragon Age II was.

I wanted to check back on my rather detailed review about the game, but I found that it's gone. Not only my review about Dragon Age II is gone, but almost all of them.

Did I miss a huge database reset or why are those reviews missing?

All that's left is the anchor in my profile's review section:

A good game but a sad sequel... ()

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5532 posts) -

I remember a thread some months ago saying a bunch of reviews disappeared, mostly dragon age 2.

#3 Edited by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

that's terrible. yea, reviews have been disappearing for some reason. like guy above said, there was a thread about it a while back. sorry to hear about your loss, man.

also:

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

I remember a thread some months ago saying a bunch of reviews disappeared, mostly dragon age 2.

Its a conspiracy!

#5 Posted by Mooqi (217 posts) -

At least the only remaining review gave the game 2.5 stars. That seems about allright.

#6 Posted by AndrewB (7588 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

@AlisterCat said:

I remember a thread some months ago saying a bunch of reviews disappeared, mostly dragon age 2.

Its a conspiracy!

Part of the Giant Bomb/EA merger was the removal of random Dragon Age 2 reviews.

#7 Posted by Kidavenger (3532 posts) -

Looks like they were lost for Dragon Age 1 and Mass Effect 2 also.

#8 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

that's terrible. yea, reviews have been disappearing for some reason. like guy above said, there was a thread about it a while back. sorry to hear about your loss, man.

also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrbEeSFz2RE

This seems more appropriate

#9 Edited by Yummylee (21506 posts) -

Yup, there was a strange purge of DA2 reviews a while back. Veeeeery suspicious. >_> <_<

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

@AndrewB said:

@Demoskinos said:

@AlisterCat said:

I remember a thread some months ago saying a bunch of reviews disappeared, mostly dragon age 2.

Its a conspiracy!

Part of the Giant Bomb/EA merger was the removal of random Dragon Age 2 reviews.

FUCK. Now all my giantbomb content is going to have to have multiplayer.

#11 Posted by AndrewB (7588 posts) -

@Demoskinos: TNT is now the only site feature!

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

@AndrewB: And its nothing but Battlefield 3 TNT's!

#13 Posted by Flacracker (1658 posts) -

Follow the money.