Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

Expected Games of 2010

1. Mass Effect 2

Okay, so maybe I just got around to playing the first one this summer...and I'm not too psyched about the addition of a reload system...but still, Bioware has never failed me.

2. Halo: Reach

Okay, I'm a fanboy. Sue me

3. Final Fantasy XIII

It's about time Sony lost their exclusive....I've been waiting since FFX, which happened to coincide with me abandoning my last Sony console...

4. Crackdown 2

Crackdown was my first real 360 game after Burnout Paradise, and I played that for enough hours to be excited for this one.

5. BioShock 2

This time, I'll actually have people exploring Rapture with me at the same time...hell yeah

6. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

It's a DICE shooter. I mean, come on.

7. Dead Space 2

I never finished the first one...it got a bit repetitive for me...but maybe they fixed it!

8. Dead Rising 2

Zombehs. Lots of Zombehs.

9. Gears of War 2

And by Gears 2, I mean Gears 3, it just won't let me suggest it. Everyone knows its coming, so lets do this

10. God of War III

And the only thing coming in 2010 that will probably enhance my PS3 collection...

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

At least seven games that involve shooting. Pretty much what I expect from "gamers" these days. 

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Red12b
@AgentJ: Haha, 
I am gutbusting to play through Heavy Rain.
Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Time_Lord

Starcraft 2 any 1

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
@Red12b said:
" @AgentJ: Haha, I am gutbusting to play through Heavy Rain. "
As am I. Shame I probably won't get the chance to play through it in 2009. Guess I'll have to settle for Indigo Prophecy.
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Pazy
@AgentJ said:
" @Red12b said:
As am I. Shame I probably won't get the chance to play through it in 2009. Guess I'll have to settle for Indigo Prophecy. "
Your living in the past ;) Not that I can say ive gotten used to it any faster its just luck I havent had to type it yet I think.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Red12b
@AgentJ said:
" @Red12b said:
As am I. Shame I probably won't get the chance to play through it in 2009. Guess I'll have to settle for Indigo Prophecy. "
Yeah It sucked that it was pushed back, But hey it 2010 now so you can play it this year :)  
So I take it you don't own a PS3? and can't afford it untill 2011,  

Wow, 2011, scary man...
norton123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By norton123

I shall sue you for being a fanboy my kind sir. Number 2 is a high slot for a franchise that keeps throwing out mediocre games based on a beloved universe. Other than Bungie developing it nothing about it has me excited. We'll see. I would like to be forced to choke on previous low expectations. 

yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By yeahno

Oh my god they are ALL sequels! :P I guess those are really the ONLY ones you can put for "expected" though.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xyzygy
@norton123 said:
" I shall sue you for being a fanboy my kind sir. Number 2 is a high slot for a franchise that keeps throwing out mediocre games based on a beloved universe. Other than Bungie developing it nothing about it has me excited. We'll see. I would like to be forced to choke on previous low expectations.  "
Mediocre? All Halo games (excluding Wars - not Bungie developed) have gotten extremely positive reviews and always sell well. Hell, Halo Wars was even favourably reviewed by some. You may think it's mediocre but many, many other people disagree. Halo 3 has sold over 10 million copies. 10 million.
Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse
@xyzygy: 

I'd still put Halo 3 campaign as mediocre. I'm ready for something to finally break the timeline and start something....new. I'm hoping Reach will, I don't really know. In the meantime, I'll  keep up with my multiplayer
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AgentJ
@Red12b said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Red12b said:
Yeah It sucked that it was pushed back, But hey it 2010 now so you can play it this year :)  So I take it you don't own a PS3? and can't afford it untill 2011,   Wow, 2011, scary man... "
2009...FML 
Yeah, I don't own a PS3. I might be able to afford it, but I'm not sure if I want to. The only way I'm going to buy one is if I can get one of those BC original release ones. Thats a huge deal to me. 
norton123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By norton123

@xyzygy I just sent you a pm on accident. Just pretend it was posted here. 

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By ZenaxPure
@AgentJ said:
" @Red12b said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Red12b said:
Yeah It sucked that it was pushed back, But hey it 2010 now so you can play it this year :)  So I take it you don't own a PS3? and can't afford it untill 2011,   Wow, 2011, scary man... "
2009...FML Yeah, I don't own a PS3. I might be able to afford it, but I'm not sure if I want to. The only way I'm going to buy one is if I can get one of those BC original release ones. Thats a huge deal to me.  "
I know how that feels. I want a BC model so bad, bad enough to buy a used console (which is something I never do) but I might just give in and get the slim since it is so cheap. 

Anyhow back on topic, good though I tend to agree with AgentJ's original statement a bit, but whatever makes people happy I always say. Still though, I want all of those myself minus Dead Rising 2, never could get into the first one despite the concept being everything I dream for. :\
Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse
@Zenaxzd: 

anything with zombies does my heart good. there's nothing more relaxing that sitting back and slaughtering masses of the undead
CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By CptChiken

Alan Wake isnt on here?! 
that game looks AWSOME can't wait to play it 

also isnt this the kind of thread meant to be put on blogs not general discussion? 

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By ZenaxPure
@CoheedFavorHouse said:
" @Zenaxzd:   anything with zombies does my heart good. there's nothing more relaxing that sitting back and slaughtering masses of the undead "
Indeed, I highly enjoy killing tons of zombies myself, but just couldn't get into Dead Risings gameplay for whatever reason. That said, speaking of slaying endless amounts of zombies as a relaxing past time was quite happy to get Zombie Driver  when it was on the Steam sale after the GB guys did the quick look.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#18  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Hey, look at that, you have the same top two as me. On a related mater my lawyers would like to speak to you about your fanboyism.