Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By EightBitWarrior
20. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

No Caption Provided

I never expected to like this game as much as I did, but it took one amazing map and mode to get me hooked to this game for months, and still come back to it momentarily. We're talking Villa and Team Leader. The fact that there's only two 360 screenshots on this site for the game and one shows villa should say enough. In fact, they could have had ONLY this map on the disc and I probably wouldn't have noticed. I also played through the campaign in coop 4 or 5 times, which is unheard of for me in shooters.This game kicks some serious ass.

19. Rollercoaster Tycoon

No Caption Provided

I spent many, many hours on this game obsessing over making the wildest rides and getting the most guests in my park. The sheer freedom to create any type of coaster you want had me hooked for a long time, including my absolute favorite thing to make in the game... death coasters. You make a steel coaster, put a bunch of speed boosting zones (including the boosted start), and then just... forget... to finish it...

18. Street Fighter IV

No Caption Provided

Wouldn't be my list if Street Fighter didn't make an appearance, now would it? I was initially pretty worried about the concept that this game was going to be going the 3d route in this installment, but you know what, they nailed it. The battle system works out pretty great, the graphics looks stylized and sharp running at 60 fps, and it has one of the best cast of characters in the series or any fighting game I've played. I'll be playing this game for a long time to come, trying to get my battle points up (can be addicting), and just playing with my buds.

17. Super Mario Bros. 3

No Caption Provided

The sheer variety and size of this game is pretty astonishing for an NES game, and coupled with its tight controls and level of quality, make it a go to game that all generations can enjoy. I've played through this game more times than I can count, grabbing as many secrets as possible. There's not much to say about this game you don't already know, so I'll just leave it at that.

16. Final Fantasy X

No Caption Provided

It takes a lot for an RPG to impress me, but this game simply blew me away when I stuck it in my PS2. The fact that nearly everyone (even crappy NPCs) had voice acting was way cool to me, the main story and characters were top notch to me, the battle system worked well and was fun, and the overall vibe the game gave me was enough to keep me pushing, wanting to see what was going to happen. Sadly, I never got to the end of this one (stupid me sold my PS2), but it just might be the thing that makes me pick one up again in the near future. What I played was nothing short of spectacular (more than half of the game).

Previous Posts
30-26
25-21

Come back tomorrow for 15-11.

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EightBitWarrior
20. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

No Caption Provided

I never expected to like this game as much as I did, but it took one amazing map and mode to get me hooked to this game for months, and still come back to it momentarily. We're talking Villa and Team Leader. The fact that there's only two 360 screenshots on this site for the game and one shows villa should say enough. In fact, they could have had ONLY this map on the disc and I probably wouldn't have noticed. I also played through the campaign in coop 4 or 5 times, which is unheard of for me in shooters.This game kicks some serious ass.

19. Rollercoaster Tycoon

No Caption Provided

I spent many, many hours on this game obsessing over making the wildest rides and getting the most guests in my park. The sheer freedom to create any type of coaster you want had me hooked for a long time, including my absolute favorite thing to make in the game... death coasters. You make a steel coaster, put a bunch of speed boosting zones (including the boosted start), and then just... forget... to finish it...

18. Street Fighter IV

No Caption Provided

Wouldn't be my list if Street Fighter didn't make an appearance, now would it? I was initially pretty worried about the concept that this game was going to be going the 3d route in this installment, but you know what, they nailed it. The battle system works out pretty great, the graphics looks stylized and sharp running at 60 fps, and it has one of the best cast of characters in the series or any fighting game I've played. I'll be playing this game for a long time to come, trying to get my battle points up (can be addicting), and just playing with my buds.

17. Super Mario Bros. 3

No Caption Provided

The sheer variety and size of this game is pretty astonishing for an NES game, and coupled with its tight controls and level of quality, make it a go to game that all generations can enjoy. I've played through this game more times than I can count, grabbing as many secrets as possible. There's not much to say about this game you don't already know, so I'll just leave it at that.

16. Final Fantasy X

No Caption Provided

It takes a lot for an RPG to impress me, but this game simply blew me away when I stuck it in my PS2. The fact that nearly everyone (even crappy NPCs) had voice acting was way cool to me, the main story and characters were top notch to me, the battle system worked well and was fun, and the overall vibe the game gave me was enough to keep me pushing, wanting to see what was going to happen. Sadly, I never got to the end of this one (stupid me sold my PS2), but it just might be the thing that makes me pick one up again in the near future. What I played was nothing short of spectacular (more than half of the game).

Previous Posts
30-26
25-21

Come back tomorrow for 15-11.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

AH MAN! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PAGE YET! Man, Street Fighter 4 and Roller Coaster Tycoon... I want you inside me

Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Cwaff

Rollercoaster Tycoon was an awesome game :)
I also really enjoyed FFX, looking forward to seeing the rest of the list! :)

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By lordofultima

This is an interesting section as it contains Street Fighter IV, I'm currently battling in my head with where I'm going to place a street fighter game.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By darro

Nice to see you are doing a top 30 since its always interesting to read what other people's favourite games are.  You have had some games that I truly enjoyed over the years but probably not enough to make a place in my top 30 but wouldn't be too far behind.

Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Alexander

I would say RS: Vegas is considerably better than its sequel.