#1 Edited by JokerSmilez (1373 posts) -

My wife embroiders as a hobby and wanted to make something to remember Ryan so she made this: http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/173904939/charmingly-garrulous-ezio-hoop-art

She's decided to sell it and donate the proceeds to the National Sleep Institute for Sleep Apnea Research and asked me to post the link here.

Hope you guys like it and it's cool with the mods that I'm posting this link. Like I said, 100% of the proceeds will be going to a charity in Ryan's honor. If there's enough interest, she'd be happy to make more (although, it does take about a week to make one) so let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: Looks like it's sold to @mb. Requests for more can be sent to her directly on Twitter (twitter.com/chibijenova) or you can press the "Ask A Question" button on her Etsy store.

#2 Posted by Krockett (509 posts) -

That pretty great :D... I miss Ryan :(

#3 Posted by mlarrabee (3221 posts) -

That's the most adorable use of the image and phrase I can imagine.

#4 Edited by MB (14049 posts) -

@jokersmilez: purchased! Please send directly to Giant Bomb's offices c/o @rorie, I put the instructions in the etsy checkout form.

#5 Posted by MB (14049 posts) -

Oh, and in case anyone doesn't get the reference...

Loading Video...

#6 Posted by JokerSmilez (1373 posts) -

@mb: Wow, that was fast! We'll send it out ASAP.

#7 Posted by xXHesekielXx (351 posts) -

Nice piece!!

#8 Posted by MB (14049 posts) -

@jokersmilez: No real hurry! The offices are going to be pretty much deserted until the 2nd anyway.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (16315 posts) -

And now is where we get bummed out about how pumped Ryan would have been for stabbing dudes as a pirate this year. Awesome little piece of work.

#10 Posted by HeyGuys (566 posts) -

That's the most sad something so adorable has made me feel in a long time. It's great; clever, sweet, and a little crazy just like the man it's honoring.

#11 Posted by Fattony12000 (7945 posts) -

Make more.

And.

How much + shipping to the UK? The price isn't displayed any more.

#12 Posted by jakob187 (22345 posts) -

@mb wins Mod of the Year.

#13 Posted by HatKing (6453 posts) -

That is adorable. Hopefully it finds its way somewhere in the office that we'll get to occasional see it.

#14 Posted by JokerSmilez (1373 posts) -

Make more.

And.

How much + shipping to the UK? The price isn't displayed any more.

The price is $35 Canadian plus shipping.

Requests for more can be sent to her directly on Twitter (twitter.com/chibijenova) or you can press the "Ask A Question" button on her Etsy store.

#15 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6288 posts) -

That's really cute.

#16 Posted by laserguy (475 posts) -

All right good job.

#17 Edited by MetalGearSunny (7465 posts) -

That's amazing. I'm going to cry all over again. :(

#18 Posted by Chibijenova (6 posts) -

I'm glad everyone likes it. I can take up to 5 requests at this time, please message me on Etsy or at @chibijenova on twitter and I will create a custom listing for you! All of the sales will go to The National Sleep Foundation!

#19 Posted by csl316 (10864 posts) -

Hell yeah.

#20 Posted by pyromagnestir (4384 posts) -

That is great.

#21 Posted by MB (14049 posts) -

Got the shipment notification email already! I had them send this directly to Rorie at the office and I asked him to find a suitable place for it, so hopefully it'll make an appearance on some streams when things start back up again after the 2nd.