Mysteries e3 2009

thenexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By thenexus

I know E3 has been and gone, I been soooo busy I have had not the time to make this thread and I have been thinking about it for a while.

Listening to the podcasts from E3 and reading the news a few things have come up that I would have liked to see or know more about. I am sure the Bomb Team could help out or people here.

1. Waving Dragon:

Paul Barnett is a living legend if you ask me. In one of the E3 Podcasts he talked about the Dragon Age Dragon and how it is waving at you.

I would love to see this basically, It really interested me when he mentioned it. It is one of those things you cant just hear about, you got to see it.

2. E3 Chairs.
Not only Gianbomb touched on this about E3 but more then one of the gaming press went on about Chairs in E3. EA chairs generally being uncomfortable, Some with spikes, some super comfy ones. Sony with bugger all.
I want to see these things god dam it!

3. FIT Girls working up a sweat All day for 3 days!
 Paul Barnett and Karry mentioned the really really Hot Girls for EA's Wii Active, playing the game and working out all day every day. Yeah there was a guy but if a girl says one was really hot and sweaty, GOD I WANT TO SEE THIS.
I love my girlfriend a lot, she is really hot but come on. Fit girl working out getting hot and sweaty. You can not just mention this and not show anything!

4. Need for speed Competition
Is There video of this, Sounded Funny?

5. Orgasms watching Star Wars.
I did some work experience at Bulfrog a long time ago now, was fun. I made some very good friends who I keep in touch with who are in the industry. He was At E3 (far to busy to take pictures, dam fool! (Love you Tim) But he and others did hear about a few girls getting off on the really basey vibrating speakings in the floor when the Old Republic Trailers played.
Who were these girls?

6. The Green Room:
How bad was this, what on earth did it look like and was what it served as bad as people say it was. Heard this from Giantbomb and other sites too.

7. EA room of bliss.
Massages and more - must see!

There is a few other things I would love to know or see about E3 and when I re-listen to some podcasts and remember I will post but what about you? I am sure there are a few unanswered questions about E3.

baba2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By baba2

SHENMUE 3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm not letting this dream go. :(