Name of soccer game?

Avatar image for ssjdragonslayer
ssjdragonslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ive been trying to figure out the name of a soccer game that i would always play at my local CiCi Pizzas for some time. All i know about it is that it was an arcade cabinet wasn't ever to sure if it was a console game and all the teams had super moves. The only one super shot i can recall was a rainbow shot and its been 8-10 years since i had discovered this game. I think it might have been a neo geo cabinet but uncertain and in my mind the players looked like they came from the super doge ball advanced games. Any info would really help and would be grateful because this has been bugging me for years.

virtualpolecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Super Shot Soccer?

Portugal had a move called the "Rainbow Cross".

Avatar image for ssjdragonslayer
ssjdragonslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtualpolecat: Naw i already looked up that game and it wasn't it i think that game only game out on the playstation

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Perhaps one of the Adidas Power Soccer games? I have one of them for my playstation.. I remember there was a bunch of button-combo moves which were not explained anywhere, you just had to figure them out. Like, you could pull on shirts, jumpkick people in the chest and fun stuff like that.

deerokus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By deerokus

Sounds very much like Tecmo World Soccer. Side on view, big and fairly detailed sprites?

Loading Video...