So, we did this yesterday, but I didn't put too many songs into the game. Today, I doubled up. Hopefully, more people can participate, and it will be more challenging.
Below are two videos, A and B. Each contains chunks of songs from video games. I've changed the length of each chunk from 45 to 30 seconds, so the videos are shorter than last time. Some songs are familiar, some are more obscure. They come from a variety of popular genres and consoles spanning (mostly) all of gaming's history. Every game was commercially released in the United States, which means there are no import titles or obscure indie games. I only used the original version of each song as featured in the game, and did not include covers, orchestral versions, or remixes. Aside from chopping them down to thirty second lengths, I did not edit the songs.
Again, it's a pretty sloppy video, but I did include song numbers this time, which I hope will clear up some of the confusion. The numbers change a few seconds before the song does, so I apologize.
- Only ONE GUESS per person. We want everyone to have a chance to play!
- You must post the name of the game from which the song comes, and at what part of the game it is featured. The title is not necessary, but good to put in your post.
- I'll post the names of those who guess correctly in this post
- Be sure to thank me for being so benevolent
- Oh, I threw a trick song in there, which breaks my own rules. Watch out!
- Uniform: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- Management: Uncharted
- BoneCollecta: Mortal Kombat 3
- Ventilaator: Freedom Fighters
- TheCreamFilling: Halo
- RockmanBionics: Shadow of The Colossus
- ESREVER: Final Fantasy XIII (kind of...)
- Timing: Rayman Origins
- Hailinel: Mega Man 3
- Zithe: Starfox 64
- upwarDBound: Resident Evil