Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Sambambo

Wossy   
"OK. Before bed. Natal on X Box impressive. Not quite there yet i think but tye have til october and if they get it right...skys the limit."

Before the only statements have said Holidays 2010, however I think Johnathon Ross may have just let slip the month.

(To people who do not know, Johnathon Ross is an English entertainer.)

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zeforgotten

I think it's a good idea he's going to bed. His writing sucks right now. 
But, let's just see what happens, shall we? 
We know what's gonna happen if every little kid on here hypes this up and it doesn't happen. 
A bunch of sad fucks will be crying and spamming the forums with pathetic threads about why they're whining and cutting themselves

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Sambambo

Im not very pumped for it, just thought I would provide some info.

It is an interesting idea in concept, however they need to make it more powerful. Atm it is little more than a webcam.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By sweep  Moderator
@ZeForgotten said:
" We know what's gonna happen if every little kid on here hypes this up and it doesn't happen. A bunch of sad fucks will be crying and spamming the forums with pathetic threads about why they're whining and cutting themselves "
...over Natal? Really?
mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mikeeegeee

Seems like a lot of people are very excited for this. Of course, most of those people are intimately associated with Microsoft. Still, I do contend that the idea has a great deal of theoretical potential beyond shitty little "hit this ball" minigames.

Avatar image for dancedancekennypants
DanceDanceKennypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good old Wossy.

Smug git.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zeforgotten
@Sweep said:

" @ZeForgotten said:

" We know what's gonna happen if every little kid on here hypes this up and it doesn't happen. A bunch of sad fucks will be crying and spamming the forums with pathetic threads about why they're whining and cutting themselves "
...over Natal? Really? "
I've seen people go nuts over something less exciting than Natal (If such a thing exists) 
cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By cornbredx

The theoretical potential excites me more then the more realistic outcomes that will come of this, so release dates wont bothe rme one way or the other.  

It has potential to do some amazing things, but I dont know if its quite there yet. We'll see. Doesnt matter, the average person wont be buying it for awhile anyway (that includes me, im probably less then average haha). I do agree, though, its amazing the things people find to complain about so it is always possible there are people out there thatd be somehow angered if the release dates change. For a gamer thats seen it all (the power glove, virtual boy, game boy magnifying glass screen with light, wireless controllers for a sega genesis, tons of crazy stuff that had potential to be interesting) I know better then to think this will be ground breaking. I do hope though it is more interesting then it looks so far.  

I'd prefer them working on hologram technology more though =P
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By xyzygy

I am so confused about Natal. Microsoft is showing the thing off to so many people, and they all think it is very impressive, but I still can't shake the bad taste that the Sixaxis and Wii Remote left in my mouth. I still think it's going to be gimmicky... but with all these people saying how impressive it is I don't know!!