Natal will be revolutionary for FPS in a way nobody expects...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crunchUK

Get this -

To aim your gun, you make a gun shape with your hand and hold it with your other hand

To fireyour gun, you go "pew pew pew"

This NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Seems kinda juvenile....perfect for my recent FPS idea :P.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FlipperDesert

Only if you also have to wave your hands outwards and go "Blaaaaaaow!" for an explosion.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie

HOW DO YOU THROW GRENADES HOW DO YOU SWITCH WEAPONS HOW DO YOU LOOK AROUND HOW DO YOU MOVE?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

Or we play with game controllers. I don't want a dumbed down game to compensate for the technology. Plus... "make a gun shape with your hand." You know how stupid that sounds and will look?

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By torus
@Vinchenzo said:
" Or we play with game controllers. I don't want a dumbed down game to compensate for the technology. Plus... "make a gun shape with your hand." You know how stupid that sounds and will look? "
Dude... it's called a joke. 
Wyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wyre

If someone made a $5 XBLA game like this I would buy it. I want a controler or mouse/keyboard for MW2, Bioshock, etc, but I would jump on a short game that let me yell "pew! pew!".

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Lashe

It's all about the BLAT BLAT BLAT now, man.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
@torus said:
"
@Vinchenzo said:
" Or we play with game controllers. I don't want a dumbed down game to compensate for the technology. Plus... "make a gun shape with your hand." You know how stupid that sounds and will look? "
"
WE HAVE A WINNER

!
Teh_Eel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Teh_Eel

Not for me, I like a controller/mouse and keyboard.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By m1k3

I wanna see the bottom of my avatars shoe.... "WaBamb!!!"

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pie

YEAH I WANT A GANGSTA GAME WHERE I CAN DUMP OFF ROUNDS GANGSTA STYLE WHILST SHOUTING "BLAT BLAT BLAT BLAT" THEN I CAN GO'S IN MY LOW RIDER AND CRUISE CORNERS WITH MY PIMP CANE BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fr0br0

People said Red Steel would be revolutionary too...

That's all I'm gonna say.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By CL60

PEW PEW!!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crunchUK
@Pie said:
" YEAH I WANT A GANGSTA GAME WHERE I CAN DUMP OFF ROUNDS GANGSTA STYLE WHILST SHOUTING "BLAT BLAT BLAT BLAT" THEN I CAN GO'S IN MY LOW RIDER AND CRUISE CORNERS WITH MY PIMP CANE BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
TOTALLY FUCK YEAH AND 2 ACELERATE YOU GO VROOOOM VROOOM AND TO TURN YOU MAKE SKIDDING NOISES FUCK YEAH WOOO
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Ahh.. making it a reality.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
" YEAH I WANT A GANGSTA GAME WHERE I CAN DUMP OFF ROUNDS GANGSTA STYLE WHILST SHOUTING "BLAT BLAT BLAT BLAT" THEN I CAN GO'S IN MY LOW RIDER AND CRUISE CORNERS WITH MY PIMP CANE BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
TOTALLY FUCK YEAH AND 2 ACELERATE YOU GO VROOOOM VROOOM AND TO TURN YOU MAKE SKIDDING NOISES FUCK YEAH WOOO"
Oh my god. Imaginary motions with sound effects.  God damn.  So funny it could be.
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18  Edited By Seppli

I actually like the idea of pointing at the screen to aim. I just would like some kind of controller in my hand with a trigger to pull and some rumble feedback. I definitly can see a technology  as Natal to outdo the mouse & keyboard setup in terms of precision and swiftness. Anyways, I already do prefer the 360 pad for my shooters, Natal can be a big step up from that. It might just blow my mind!

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Steve_C

I was thinking about the exact same thing earlier actually which is weird. Go all Liquid Ocelot style and use both hands like machine guns. "Bang!"

lowfatevan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lowfatevan

corpse humping is going to get my quads in great shape with natal

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pie
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
TOTALLY FUCK YEAH AND 2 ACELERATE YOU GO VROOOOM VROOOM AND TO TURN YOU MAKE SKIDDING NOISES FUCK YEAH WOOO "
THEN YOUS SHOUT HOE CONTROL TO CALL ALL YOUR HOES OVER
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Vinchenzo
@crunchUK said:
"@torus said: 
"
@Vinchenzo said:
"
WE HAVE A WINNER! "
Yes it's a joke. But I dread the day that game developers try to do what crunchUK basically described. It's inevitable at this point.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crunchUK
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
TOTALLY FUCK YEAH AND 2 ACELERATE YOU GO VROOOOM VROOOM AND TO TURN YOU MAKE SKIDDING NOISES FUCK YEAH WOOO "
THEN YOUS SHOUT HOE CONTROL TO CALL ALL YOUR HOES OVER "
DAN U MAEK LIEK U SLaP EM FOR BEING TOO UGLY YEAH WOO
Avatar image for atomic_tangerine
Atomic_Tangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Atomic_Tangerine

@Steve_C said:
"I was thinking about the exact same thing earlier actually which is weird. Go all Liquid Ocelot style and use both hands like machine guns. "Bang!""

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE WAITING TO PORT MGS4!  YOU FIGURED IT OUT!

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pie
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
DAN U MAEK LIEK U SLaP EM FOR BEING TOO UGLY YEAH WOO "

U SLAP EM UP CAUSE THEY DONT SUCK PROPER THEN YOU GO JACKINWORLD TO LEARN TO SHOOT IN YOUR MOUTH BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crunchUK
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
U SLAP EM UP CAUSE THEY DONT SUCK PROPER THEN YOU GO JACKINWORLD TO LEARN TO SHOOT IN YOUR MOUTH BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP "
U SHOOT AT DA CAMRA AND IT SCANS IT AND PLOPS IN MILOS FACE

TELESKULLFUCKING. TOO BAD XBAWCKS DONT HAZ POKEMANS
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#27  Edited By AgentJ
@crunchUK said:
" Get this -To aim your gun, you make a gun shape with your hand and hold it with your other handTo fireyour gun, you go "pew pew pew"This NEEDS TO HAPPEN "
Maybe if it supported homemade replica guns. If i could hold up a plastic han solo laser and start shooting at the screen, and it'd work, that would be awesome
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pie
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
U SLAP EM UP CAUSE THEY DONT SUCK PROPER THEN YOU GO JACKINWORLD TO LEARN TO SHOOT IN YOUR MOUTH BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP "
U SHOOT AT DA CAMRA AND IT SCANS IT AND PLOPS IN MILOS FACETELESKULLFUCKING. TOO BAD XBAWCKS DONT HAZ POKEMANS "
THEYZ SHOULDZ MAKEZ A GANGSTA POKEMAN GAME WHERE YOUR POKEMAN GOT PERSONAL HOES AND CHARIZARDS ALL LIKE DONT SUCK ME CAUSE ILL GET WET AND MY FIRE WILL GO OUT BLAT BLAT BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crunchUK
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@Pie said:
U SHOOT AT DA CAMRA AND IT SCANS IT AND PLOPS IN MILOS FACETELESKULLFUCKING. TOO BAD XBAWCKS DONT HAZ POKEMANS "
THEYZ SHOULDZ MAKEZ A GANGSTA POKEMAN GAME WHERE YOUR POKEMAN GOT PERSONAL HOES AND CHARIZARDS ALL LIKE DONT SUCK ME CAUSE ILL GET WET AND MY FIRE WILL GO OUT BLAT BLAT BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP "
FUCK OMG YEAH WOO WTF OMG ITZ PRAAAAAAAAP

i ruined my own thread :(
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By mike

This stopped being productive about 8 posts ago.