#1 Posted by StriderNo9 (1084 posts) -

#2 Edited by StriderNo9 (1084 posts) -

So I have both games, and I love Burnout Paradise, and still play it from time to time. While NFS: MW comes out the gate like a spiritual sequel after a few hours with it, it's just not the same. I think the world in BP is bigger and the inclusion of motorcycles has always been badass. Although I do like having real cars and police chases every once in a while (although the game relies on them a bit much). Which game do you prefer?

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

I swear I answered this exact question a week ago or something. Burnout Paradise is the right answer.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

NFS can't do the crazy crashes that Burnout can so my vote is for Burnout.

#5 Posted by mikey87144 (1669 posts) -

No sane person would say Most Wanted.

#6 Posted by deano546 (182 posts) -

@mikey87144 said:

No sane person would say Most Wanted.

Then I guess I'm insane. I really enjoyed Paradise (the single player is definitely better than MW), but between the (IMO) superior multiplayer and the fact they give you a guiding line on the map so you know where to drive, I think I'm enjoying MW more right than than I remember enjoying Paradise. With Paradise I had to put some hours in before I really enjoyed it. With MW, while the single player is short and the crashes are pretty crap. I didn't have to learn the city before I could enjoy it. But, Burnout 2 will always be king in my mind.

#7 Posted by mcmax3000 (269 posts) -

There are things I like more about Most Wanted, but as an overall game, Burnout: Paradise is easily better, hands down. It's not even a contest.