#1  Edited By crono25
Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Maru

I wouldn't suggest this.  That case has no airflow by the looks of it and it's minitower... also 400 Watt powersupply won't be enough especially if you want to SLI in future. 

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar

Nope, even with all that specs on that; its one of those computers where everything is tied together and is the chokepoint for data. Unless you don't plan to upgrade and just chuck the thing when you are done, no upgrading will be worthwhile since you have to change several components to actually see any improvements. You're better off paying extra or just be ready to throw this one away (or give it away or sell it, etc.) when it doesn't run the games you want anymore. Personally I recommend just learning how to build PCs. Being a computer gamer and not knowing how to build a PC is like being a street racer and not knowing how to mod your car. Maybe you should just stick to consoles if you really don't want to make that leap.

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By KnifeySpoony

Definitely agree with Default, build your own PC. I just built my first PC in December and I knew nothing about the build process a month or two before, but just read up on the subject. Also if you have a friend to help you during the actual build it helps.

The reason everyone will say build your own is the value that you get more value for your money compared to pre-built.