Need help with mini tournament.

laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laticsfan

So occasionly me and some mates from work have a little fifa night/tournament which also involves drink. Now i've decieded to hold the next one, but I think that maybe a little change of pace is needed. So I was wondering if I could get some ideas off you guys. I was thinking maybe a COD 4 tourny with 4 teams of 2 players but then realised that I don't even think it has offline multiplayer.  The genre's I'm looking into are FPS, Racing, and Sport, but we don't need to stick to them.

So any ideas from you guys would be great, we could have access to 2 360's and 2 tv's. And I would be able to get a hold of any game between now and then.

EDIT: Just to add there would be 8 players. And also because alchohol is involved it would help if whatever game it is, is able to hold our attention for a while.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

I had a long weekend in Manchester only a week ago, during my time there, we had tournaments on FIFA and Street fighter seeing as you've done the former, if you have Street fighter it's pretty cool locally, also if you're all of the same sort of skill then it'd be even better, I'm not very good but my friends are worse, so I ended up winning =/.

I still love you for supporting Wigan.

Oh you'd probably have to draw up your own tournament on paper or something I don't remember a tournament mode and if there is one, damn you for not being used by me -_-

laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laticsfan
@Ineedaname: Yeah I was thinking street fighter as I was wanting to get it anyway, the only problem I was thinking of is that crappy D pad on the xbox controller, however none of us will be very good at it so I don't suppose it would matter. I think I will run with this idea unless something amazing comes along. Might get Marvel v Capcom 2 off live as i've been eyeing that up but I don't like the sound of the online multiplayer.