Yeah thats costume quest.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BisonHero

By the way, you're lucky you just recently got a better computer, as Costume Quest only became available for PC in fall 2011, but was initially released on consoles in fall 2010. You skipped the part where we had all but given up hope on there being a PC port.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ZenaxPure

Costume Quest for sure. The game is rad and you should totally get it, I think the PC version comes with the DLC for free (new area, level cap, and costumes) which is probably the way you should go if so.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Branthog

Google should have brought up the result, however. (Just google "game centered on trick or treating" and it should be the third result).

Also, I want a Costume Quest style game that is more like the Halloween horror series. That'd be fantastic.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZenaxPure
@Branthog: On a similar note to that, where the hell is Xmas Quest Double Fine? I know they are constantly just churning out new IPs but this game has the potential for sequels and certainly had a few things that could be worked on in a sequel. Granted I am not sure how the Costume-changing your fighting style would be applied to other holidays.
Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Branthog

@Zenaxzd said:

@Branthog: On a similar note to that, where the hell is Xmas Quest Double Fine? I know they are constantly just churning out new IPs but this game has the potential for sequels and certainly had a few things that could be worked on in a sequel. Granted I am not sure how the Costume-changing your fighting style would be applied to other holidays.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. I'm an atheist who is a big christmas-nerd and a cute Costume Quest style game for Xmas would be delightful. Especially if they made it a bit longer and deeper. Imagine, it could even cross through several "regions" of exploration wherein each has a different style. One could be in the style of the Grinch cartoon. Another could be the old Rudolph claymation thing. Lots of possibilities with that. It'd be a pretty easy plot to build, too. Overall, you have to find a bunch of special presents that got lost from Santa's sleigh when he was accosted by the Grinch -- and you have to ultimately save Santa from the Grinch. And maybe recover his reindeer along the way.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZenaxPure
@Branthog: This sounds amazing.