This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CubsBomber (2 posts) -

Greetings. My husband and I used to play an arcade game in the early 80's. Two people played at the same time and worked to sink ships as you dropped bombs from the planes while avoiding enemy planes. The bombs would take chunks off of the ships and you worked together to make the holes big enough to sink the ships. Can anyone provide me with the name? Thank you so much!

#2 Edited by RVonE (4634 posts) -

Greetings. My husband and I used to play an arcade game in the early 80's. Two people played at the same time and worked to sink ships as you dropped bombs from the planes while avoiding enemy planes. The bombs would take chunks off of the ships and you worked together to make the holes big enough to sink the ships. Can anyone provide me with the name? Thank you so much!

Sounds like Two Tigers.

#3 Posted by CitizenCoffeeCake (503 posts) -

Ah these are always fun, too bad I'm no good at arcade games.

#4 Posted by RVonE (4634 posts) -

So uhm... was your question answered?

#5 Posted by RVonE (4634 posts) -

@cubsbomber: I really dislike it when people ask this kind of question and don't follow up on the suggestions offered.

#6 Edited by WMoyer83 (640 posts) -

I think it's called Super Street Fighter 2 Hyper Turbo Edition

#7 Posted by CreepyUncleBrad (168 posts) -

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that sounds like House of the Dead 3.

#8 Posted by joshwent (2175 posts) -

@rvone said:

@cubsbomber: I really dislike it when people ask this kind of question and don't follow up on the suggestions offered.

Let's just assume that you were totally right and they got so excited that they ran out, bought the cabinet, and have been playing for 2 days so they haven't had time to thank you. Everybody wins!

#9 Posted by sqrabbit (108 posts) -

@rvone Think you're right. It was the first thing I could come up with too, but all I remembered was "Tiger" something.

#10 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6155 posts) -

I'm going to assume this has been answered and lock it down. For the record? Battle Arena Toshinden.