need your assistance finding the name of a game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CubsBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Greetings. My husband and I used to play an arcade game in the early 80's. Two people played at the same time and worked to sink ships as you dropped bombs from the planes while avoiding enemy planes. The bombs would take chunks off of the ships and you worked together to make the holes big enough to sink the ships. Can anyone provide me with the name? Thank you so much!

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By RVonE

Greetings. My husband and I used to play an arcade game in the early 80's. Two people played at the same time and worked to sink ships as you dropped bombs from the planes while avoiding enemy planes. The bombs would take chunks off of the ships and you worked together to make the holes big enough to sink the ships. Can anyone provide me with the name? Thank you so much!

Sounds like Two Tigers.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ah these are always fun, too bad I'm no good at arcade games.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So uhm... was your question answered?

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cubsbomber: I really dislike it when people ask this kind of question and don't follow up on the suggestions offered.

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By wmoyer83

I think it's called Super Street Fighter 2 Hyper Turbo Edition

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that sounds like House of the Dead 3.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rvone said:

@cubsbomber: I really dislike it when people ask this kind of question and don't follow up on the suggestions offered.

Let's just assume that you were totally right and they got so excited that they ran out, bought the cabinet, and have been playing for 2 days so they haven't had time to thank you. Everybody wins!

sqrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rvone Think you're right. It was the first thing I could come up with too, but all I remembered was "Tiger" something.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#10  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm going to assume this has been answered and lock it down. For the record? Battle Arena Toshinden.