NES Advantage

Avatar image for lucassothegreat
LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My NES Advantage just broke (none of the inputs work) and YouTube has provided no solutions. Help me!!

LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if someone could teach me how to use a universal tv remote, that'd be nice.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Regarding the NES Advantage, in what way is it broken? Please post more information.

Regarding the universal remote, consult the manual.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

Holy cow...NES Advantage. I wish I had kept mine.

LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well nothing is sticking, but it just stopped taking the button inputs. A few days ago, I used it and it worked fine, but now it isn't registering the commands. I've also checked to make sure it wasn't the NES, but that still works.

LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also it's hella yellowed. Ouch.

baysidejr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it got tired of you being a filthy cheater! I bet you think you are all high and mighty with your Track and Field scores. I know your type, you used your hands for the power pad. I know you! :)

Man i miss my NES Advantage. I even had the NES MAXX. Good times. You think maybe the solder joints got loose? Were the button press gets registered on the board?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcIUuz9JUE8 thats the only video i could find that might help you out.

LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baysidejr: Haha es posible. But 'twas rare that I used it instead of the regular controller. And I'm ashamed to say this, but I don't own Track and Field!

Your mom sell it in a garage sale or somethin'? And I don't think so... Maybe it's time to say goodbye to her-- I meant "it".

Yeah I had already checked that video out, and it doesn't cover my exact problem. But still thank you so much!

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By damodar

If none of the buttons are working, could be broken wires in the controller cable, I suppose.

Do you tend to wrap the cord around the controller when it's not in use or has it been violently yanked recently or anything like that that could damage it?

LucassoTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually don't wrap it around itself, but very rarely will. And it hasn't traveled or been yanked.