• 158 results
Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#151  Edited By Addfwyn

Both services have always seemed interesting to me, but neither one (nor anything like them, as far as I know) are available in Japan. It's old school rentals or purchasing for me.

Duckef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Duckef

I'm so glad I live in the UK

Silverbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Silverbrand

I had multiple occurrences of two week turnaround on games from game fly with the average turnaround being a week. Over a span of a few years I would dump them then try them again when they would say they had a new distribution center or something and it was always tragically slow. I already love netflix, so if they can have anything less than a week turnaround time, I'll be very happy, even if they don't come close to the average one-day turnaround I have for movies right now. (I have a distribution center about a half hour away from me.)

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#154  Edited By ocdog45

my only problem with gamefly is that it takes 3 days for games from PA to VA. My Nexflix moves got here in 1 day from the Distribution center thats DOWN THE STREET! If they can match that mailing delivery time, goodbye Gamefly.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By laserbolts

Come to think of it I haven't rent a game since SMB 3.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

#156  Edited By brownsfantb

I don't see why everyone gets so upset over a dumb name. Nothing has a good name, they're all retarded. All that matters is if it's a good service for a decent price. I'm definitely interested since I dropped Gamefly and their ridiculously slow delivery times.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By AuthenticM

start pooping the porcorn people, start pooping the porcorn.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#158  Edited By MetalBaofu

I got an email from Netflix today saying they are ditching the whole 2 website Netflix/Qwikster thing. They are gonna just stick with Netflix. The email didn't mention game rentals, but I assume that is still gonna be happening...maybe.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#159  Edited By mosdl

@metalhead87 said:

I got an email from Netflix today saying they are ditching the whole 2 website Netflix/Qwikster thing. They are gonna just stick with Netflix. The email didn't mention game rentals, but I assume that is still gonna be happening...maybe.

According to the internet, they are considering it. I just think they should buy Gamefly if they do, I don't think the market can handle 2 companies doing game rentals.