#251 Posted by Jrinswand (1696 posts) -

Random duder posts YouTube spam and double-posts: he gets his wrists slapped by overzealous mods.

Beloved staffer posts YouTube spam and double-posts: incites a riot of spam and nerd boners.

#252 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Man, remember when this site was all about quality content? Those were the days, eh?

#253 Posted by fox01313 (5064 posts) -

If I want to clear my sinuses out, think I'll just go with the greatest way ever that works, spicy hot buffalo wings over some ceramic pot.

#254 Posted by Winternet (8008 posts) -

I think it's important to remember these salient words:

@jeff said:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#255 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

@jrinswand: I believe the double post is a bug from this year's site relaunch.

#256 Edited by RawknRo11a (555 posts) -

@ryan: what the hell did I just watch....

#257 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

It's still terrifying! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#258 Edited by Snail (8584 posts) -

Why do you keep bumping this I hate you all. Especially the guy who has bumped this article from the nether twice now.

Random duder posts YouTube spam and double-posts: he gets his wrists slapped by overzealous mods.

Beloved staffer posts YouTube spam and double-posts: incites a riot of spam and nerd boners.

This article is almost four years old. Pretty sure YouTube threads were allowed back then.

#259 Posted by Jrinswand (1696 posts) -

@snail said:

Why do you keep bumping this I hate you all. Especially the guy who has bumped this article from the nether twice now.

@jrinswand said:

This article is almost four years old. Pretty sure YouTube threads were allowed back then.

Yeah, I only just realized that this thread is a million years old. Considering this week's Bombcast, though, it would have made a lot of sense for it to be recent. Looks like Giant Bomb content runs in giant, four-year cycles.

#260 Posted by Benny (1948 posts) -

Damn, you watch it thinking "hmm yes she is quite uncanny looking" and then you see her start using the pot and slowly but steadily you're gripped by terror until you're practically clawing your own AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

#261 Posted by GreggD (4482 posts) -

I actually have a friend who does this, and he wants me to try it.

I think the only proper response is to get the hell out of wherever you are with this person, and stay the hell away. Forever.

#262 Edited by Tearhead (2155 posts) -

My stepmom uses one of these. She has never done it in front of me for fear of scarring me for life. I remember when I saw it as a kid I thought it was some tiny tea kettle, but when she corrected me I was all like:

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"